*Mike Patterson 123 +4.1
*Linval Joseph 165 +3.2
*Cullen Jenkins 175 +2.6
*Justin Tuck 201 +2.4
*Shaun Rogers 135 +0.7
*Damontre Moore 13 -0.2

*Jason Pierre-Paul 229 -0.8
*Mathias Kiwanuka 201 -4.2

You have a guy coming off back surgery, who has more snaps on the defensive line than anyone. You have a rookie that was the most exciting player in preseason. Your defense sucks, and you are 0-4.

I've defended Coughlin, Gilbride and Fewell against those who want them fired, but shit like this makes me understand why some people think a shakeup is in order.

Ross has done well though considering he's the target.

I agree. Ross has been steady....he's given up some passes, but in general, he's where he's supposed to be.

Tuck appears to be doing a decent job....must be in run support, and pressures, I guess.

The linebackers are playing like most people feared, except Rivers, who again must be quietly getting the job done since I really haven't seen any flashes from the guy.

Defensively, it's a boring system, but I'll credit Fewell for doing his best with a motley crew.

Offensively, only two players on the entire fucking team with positive grades, and those are borderline positive.

Beatty's grade is atrocious for a guy with his contract....if he doesn't turn it around soon, this team is doomed.

Ross has done well though considering he's the target.

He's a target because he's pretty inconsistent... I've made it clear I'm not fan of him.. he's a liability out there but it's not like we have other options.

I think Ross' inconsistency is because he's starting to cheat more and I don't blame him. When Bowe had the touchdown and Thomas and Rolle weren't attempting tackles and just strips it pissed me off originally. The more I thought about it though I can't blame them. The D is in a terrible spot all game. No matter how well they play the O can't do anything with it. The way the season is going the only wins are going to be by the D. Here's hoping Rolle is correct with 12-0 the rest of the season.

Ross has done a nice job this season....he's always been underappreciated if you ask me.

He's either all over a play or misses it completely. He got burnt badly for 2 TDs against Carolina. It's like he has the physical skills but not the decision making.

He's either all over a play or misses it completely. He got burnt badly for 2 TDs against Carolina. It's like he has the physical skills but not the decision making.

Ross - and the Giants secondary - are the least of this team's concerns right now.

Does this make any sense to people???

DEFENSE

Player / Snap Count / Grade

*Mike Patterson 123 +4.1
*Linval Joseph 165 +3.2
*Cullen Jenkins 175 +2.6
*Justin Tuck 201 +2.4
*Shaun Rogers 135 +0.7
*Damontre Moore 13 -0.2

*Jason Pierre-Paul 229 -0.8
*Mathias Kiwanuka 201 -4.2

You have a guy coming off back surgery, who has more snaps on the defensive line than anyone. You have a rookie that was the most exciting player in preseason. Your defense sucks, and you are 0-4.

Ross - and the Giants secondary - are the least of this team's concerns right now.

I don't think Ross has been bad, he's playing at a #3 CB level, and I said earlier that the secondary was one of the few bright spots on the team. I'm just confused as to how Ross is ranked better then Webster, who's given up 0 TDs and very few receptions?