SportsWrath

EA on sirius

parlintm

Here are some things he said:

- This is definitely his last year.

- Said that they were going to make a point of getting Osi, Strah, Kiwi and Lavar on the field for passing plays. Didnt say anything about Tuck.

- When we traded from 25 to 32 there were 5 guys still on our board. Kiwi was #1. Moss was one of the others.

- Moss had surgery on his finger right before the senior bowl. They were impressed with his ability to play through it.

- Wikerson will play the WILL for us, but can play every LB postion. He seems to be their favorite draft pick.

- Jai Lewis is projected to be either TE or DT. Practice squad this year.

- Really happy with Anthony Mix.

- Talks about the strength of the NFC east. No easy teams.

When TC talked about our pass rush last week he failed to mention Tuck as well. Im beginning to think that he's kinda the odd man out. I agree with them that Kiwi is the better prospect but I thought that they wanted to keep Tuck in the mix as well. Im curiious to see how this thing shakes out during camp.

It's all a numbers game. Tuck will factor in but barring injury won't start. Ya gotta like having Tuck as your 4th DE on the depth chart. It wasn't long ago that guys like Lance Legree and Keith Washington were getting a lot of PT for us. That likely won't be the case here.

I heard another interview with Ernie three days ago and he said similar things. It's his last year. He'll miss the draft but not the games. They're awfully high on Wilkinson. Lewis may get a shot at DT but needs to bulk up.

Guest Floyd The Barber

EA makes absolutely no sense...

after the type of rookie year Tuck had, given the minimal amount of plays he was granted, he fully took advantage of what was offered to him and played hands down great, he even played DT and played 100x better than any of our listed DT's when in...

how is he thanked ?? by being looked over for a 6 foot 6 , Ethiopian who is horrendous vs. the run, and is supsect when going up against a T that doesnt play for the University of Hofstra...

i dont think its really up to EA to say who gets what PT anyway...am i correct on this one ?? isnt it more the coaching staff ?? i thought so

It's all a numbers game. Tuck will factor in but barring injury won't start. Ya gotta like having Tuck as your 4th DE on the depth chart. It wasn't long ago that guys like Lance Legree and Keith Washington were getting a lot of PT for us. That likely won't be the case here.

I heard another interview with Ernie three days ago and he said similar things. It's his last year. He'll miss the draft but not the games. They're awfully high on Wilkinson. Lewis may get a shot at DT but needs to bulk up.

I can't imagine going into camp that Kiwi's automatically going to get the nod over Tuck. That's oviously something that has to be earned.

Guest Carbo
This is definitely his last year.
Prayer does work!

Said that they were going to make a point of getting Osi, Strah, Kiwi and Lavar on the field for passing plays. Didnt say anything about Tuck.
Ernie is Front Office, not a coach, and someone needs to remind him of this. If he has any input whatsoever regarding who is on the playing field, this organization is doomed.

Moss had surgery on his finger right before the senior bowl. They were impressed with his ability to play through it.
Oooohhhh. . .an ingrown nail. Wow! He must be a tough guy. Let's draft him in the first or second round. :rolleyes:

Jai Lewis is projected to be either TE or DT. Practice squad this year.
TE. In a year he'll oust Shockey.

Talks about the strength of the NFC east. No easy teams.
What about his team??

Guest Floyd The Barber
I can't imagine going into camp that Kiwi's automatically going to get the nod over Tuck. That's oviously something that has to be earned.

"Kiwi" will be lucky to be active for 2006...he is severly undersized and would be tossed around like William Joseph...

Tuck is going to demand PT, possibly a starting spot in the front 7 mix somehow...he, Osi , Strah, and if Lavar can stay healthy will need to be on the field all at once...

Guest Lockhart
Prayer does work!

Ernie is Front Office, not a coach, and someone needs to remind him of this. If he has any input whatsoever regarding who is on the playing field, this organization is doomed.

Oooohhhh. . .an ingrown nail. Wow! He must be a tough guy. Let's draft him in the first or second round. :rolleyes:

TE. In a year he'll oust Shockey.

What about his team??

C'mon Carbo - Kim, the new Korean girl really gashed Sinorice during his manicure (Part of the Shockey Spa & Bar Workout Regimen) - still, sinorice played in the All-star game.............even with a bad manicure!

3-Tysons-Galleria-Nails.jpg

(This is where those players spending the offseason in South Beach get their weekly manicure as prescribed in Shockey Spa and Bar's - "How to do nothing in the Off Season and still get paid Millions")

Guest Lockhart
"Kiwi" will be lucky to be active for 2006...he is severly undersized and would be tossed around like William Joseph...

Tuck is going to demand PT, possibly a starting spot in the front 7 mix somehow...he, Osi , Strah, and if Lavar can stay healthy will need to be on the field all at once...

At Giant today, I notice "kiwi" was a fruit................good going Ernie.

Kiwi is the same size as Strahan and a little bigger than Tuck so going by your logic, neither of those guys should be on the field either.

Guest Floyd The Barber
At Giant today, I notice "kiwi" was a fruit................good going Ernie.

EA is delusional...he is calling the shots as if he pencils in the starting lineup...he should stick to his General Managerial duties, god knows he doesnt do them very well and let the coaches decide who dresses and who plays...

everything that comes out of this trolls mouth is crap...

Guest Carbo
C'mon Carbo - Kim, the new Korean girl really gashed Sinorice during his manicure (Part of the Shockey Spa & Bar Workout Regimen) - still, sinorice played in the All-star game.............even with a bad manicure!

3-Tysons-Galleria-Nails.jpg

(This is where those players spending the offseason in South Beach get their weekly manicure as prescribed in Shockey Spa and Bar's - "How to do nothing in the Off Season and still get paid Millions")

:P

Guest Floyd The Barber
When TC talked about our pass rush last week he failed to mention Tuck as well. Im beginning to think that he's kinda the odd man out. I agree with them that Kiwi is the better prospect but I thought that they wanted to keep Tuck in the mix as well. Im curiious to see how this thing shakes out during camp.

after how Tuck proved that when he was on the field, havoc occured, how can you overlook him ?? he played better than any of our DT's when he was called upon to play the position out of tradition...he is a DE/OLB, and played the position like it was his own...

many of you have short memories...Tuck will demand PT in 2006 and would only prove the coaching staff a bunch of fools if he is standing on the sideline...

please compare the size of Kiwi , to Tuck and Strah...Kiwi needs about 25-30lbs. , espically on the arms...pathetic

284567.jpg19773820.jpgstrahan_michael4.jpg

EA is delusional...he is calling the shots as if he pencils in the starting lineup...he should stick to his General Managerial duties, god knows he doesnt do them very well and let the coaches decide who dresses and who plays...

everything that comes out of this trolls mouth is crap...

You would be the expert on everything coming out of a trolls mouth being crap.

Guest Floyd The Barber
You would be the expert on everything coming out of a trolls mouth being crap.

lets stick to football talk here...there is no need to go at eacother on a personal level...in the end, we are all Giant fans with the same goal...the FAB 4 questions the route and the manner which we are taking...

after how Tuck proved that when he was on the field, havoc occured, how can you overlook him ?? he played better than any of our DT's when he was called upon to play the position out of tradition...he is a DE/OLB, and played the position like it was his own...

many of you have short memories...Tuck will demand PT in 2006 and would only prove the coaching staff a bunch of fools if he is standing on the sideline...

please compare the size of Kiwi , to Tuck and Strah...Kiwi needs about 25-30lbs. , espically on the arms...pathetic

284567.jpg19773820.jpgstrahan_michael4.jpg

Tuck in College with Huge Arms :rolleyes:

justintuck.jpg

Guest Lockhart

I love it when these clowns show highlights from college - so what? Ron Dayne had more highlights than this kiwi fruit will ever has and he sucked. Fact is, EA took a player in the first round, no other team would have touched until the late 2nd round - Thanks Ernie!

I love it when these clowns show highlights from college - so what? Ron Dayne had more highlights than this kiwi fruit will ever has and he sucked. Fact is, EA took a player in the first round, no other team would have touched until the late 2nd round - Thanks Ernie!

Sorta like clowns who speculate on how bad draft picks are gonna be when they haven't played a down in the NFL? How ironic, moron.

Guest Floyd The Barber

not only that, but the Houston Texans were rolling around on the draft day floor when we picked Kiwi, and left Demeco Ryans on the board...

i dont think the draft day ticker made it down 2 minutes off there time allotment...they jumped up to grab him, as EA was sitting at his table, fluttering around papers, phones ringing and looking confused...

Agreed ... I was getting a bit ahead of myself. If anything Kiwanuka will be the guy seeing little playing time at the outset.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Agreed ... I was getting a bit ahead of myself. If anything Kiwanuka will be the guy seeing little playing time at the outset.

what about Eric Moore ??