SportsWrath

Michael Jasper - this year's Jonas Seawright ??

BleedinBlue

If one checks the Giants roster, one can't help but notice Michael Jasper on the list of offensive guards backing up Snee. The man has played both sides of the line, but is on the roster as RG for the Giants. He is friggin huge - he's a monster. Supposedly weighed 450 lbs when drafted by the Bills a few years ago. He's slimmed up and is now a trim 375. Maybe he'll be the next Refrigerator Perry!

jasper_1.jpg

jasper_bcbs_charter_school_visit_story.jpg

Put him next to Pancake man and perhaps we could actually make a hole for our RB's to go through!

jasper_bcbs_charter_school_visit_story.jpg

Put him next to Pancake man and perhaps we could actually make a hole for our RB's to go through!

I'm pretty sure he's already eaten Pancake Man.

Also, you may never, EVER disgrace the name of Jonas Seawright again by comparing him to any other player in the league. Seawright was so good, he was ascended directly into the "Canton in the Sky" by the football gods.

Jasper is being called, "freakishly athletic", who can excel if he learns his assignments. Still on the Giants roster, the guy is committed to making the team. If he doesn't, he could become an Olympic athlete as he set state records for shot put while in H.S. He has retained his svelte 375 lbs target weight, down 75 lbs from when he was drafted by the Bills last a year ago.

I'd like to see this guy at work picking a defensive lineman up in the air and throwing him back 4 or 5 feet on goal line stands.

2933.jpg

I was listening to the Giants podcast the other day... the host singled out Jasper as a guy that looked good, saying he "moved really well."

They say he is unbelievably athletic for a man his size. Moves like a Gazelle. Unfortunately, he's had a hard time matching what he's supposed to be doing with what his athletic ability is doing....hence, getting cut from the Bills.

I'm pulling for the guy because if he can be trained properly by Flaherty, he'd be a mountain of a man to move on that front line and would help immensely in the running game.

They say he is unbelievably athletic for a man his size. Moves like a Gazelle. Unfortunately, he's had a hard time matching what he's supposed to be doing with what his athletic ability is doing....hence, getting cut from the Bills.

I'm pulling for the guy because if he can be trained properly by Flaherty, he'd be a mountain of a man to move on that front line and would help immensely in the running game.

Yeah, he's worth taking a chance on, especially given the recent state of the line.