SportsWrath

What makes you guys think Eli could never get injured?

JackStroud

You really think Nassib would be able to handle starting this year? :wacko:

I've watched him play and yes I do believe he could handle the job. His throws are uncanningly accurate and his timing is precise. He doesn't panic in the pocket (ala Carr) and he reads the defense and can change plays befre the snap when he sees a flaw in the defensive scheme. He spends every spare minute watching tapes and studying the game. He's very football cerebral. His greatest weakness is that he can't run a 4.30 40 and take off with the ball every other snap when the defense pulls off a surprise play.

Yes I think he could start.....cannot believe his own College coach did not take him

Carr is the most nervous QB in the NFL except for The Latino Butt Fumbler...........I was always dreading the fact that we were one injury away form David Carr going 0 for eternity.

Bill Parcells famously said the QB position is 90% between the ears and you can see that in Eli

Eli is no the most gifted athlete in the world and his arm is only better thna average, his footwork ...welll lets not go there, but he is smart, and he puts the ball in the right spots to the right receivers

From what Ive heard about this kid, he eems to be the real deal between the ears