SportsWrath

A Fab Four Tutorial On: How To Be Interesting

Heathcliff

The jealousy of the FAB 4 is apparent for all to see on this thread - very sad.

Anything you post is inherently contradicted by this thread.

[Flexes Biceps]

[Reveals Intimidatingly Large Erection]

Guest Lockhart
^

l

l

l

l

capital G A Y...

Yes, I get a chuckle out of the lessers trying to ding their superiors, the FAB 4. Still, they will learn much by following us around as they do and reading our posts.

Yes, I get a chuckle out of the lessers trying to ding their superiors, the FAB 4. Still, they will learn much by following us around as they do and reading our posts.

What is "taught" and what is learned are 2 completely different things.

Guest Floyd The Barber

i picture this guy Max Krause in a pair of wire rimmed glasses, short, portly, kinky curl hair and with a name like Allan, Jeffery or Ben...

Guest Dye Job
Anything you post is inherently contradicted by this thread.

[Flexes Biceps]

[Reveals Intimidatingly Large Erection]

Hey Maxx, what happened to your Withering Heights theme with the knight in shiny armour all saving the Princess from the clutches of the Hunchback of Notre Dame ??

Learn how to constantly make wrong predictions, and be bitter and hateful "Giants fans"? No thanks. :unsure:

Guest Lockhart
Hey Maxx, what happened to your Withering Heights theme with the knight in shiny armour all saving the Princess from the clutches of the Hunchback of Notre Dame ??

Yes, he was a hit on the SF 49er board with that Wuthering Heights thing.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Learn how to constantly make wrong predictions, and be bitter and hateful "Giants fans"? No thanks. :unsure:

advising the NYG FO to "take the right path", and them chosing to take there own doesnt equate to the FAB 4 constantly making wrong decissions...

it equates to poor judgement on there part...it equates to sloppy ball handling of viable information...it equates to a team who backs into the playoffs to only be shoved right out in the same manner...

advising the NYG FO to "take the right path", and them chosing to take there own doesnt equate to the FAB 4 constantly making wrong decissions...

it equates to poor judgement on there their part...it equates to sloppy ball handling of viable information...it equates to a team who backs into the playoffs to only be shoved right out in the same manner...

Fixed.

Guest Carbo
i picture this guy Max Krause in a pair of wire rimmed glasses, short, portly, kinky curl hair and with a name like Allan, Jeffery or Ben...
:LMAO: Perfect! :clap:

That's very interesting. Do go on.

Not only are you wrong on all accounts, all your insults seem to be based on nothing, which is pathetic.

Not a big reader, are you? Not surprising.

Yes, he was a hit on the SF 49er board with that Wuthering Heights thing.

Strange how you think a book based on heterosexual romance is gay. Is there something bothering you about yourself?

Edited by Coltrane

The Fab Four remind me of a bunch of 14 year old goth kids; miserable about their lives, for one reason or another, and desperately trying to justify it through a cynical act. They're under the illusion that their "pain" enables them to mould a personality that is unique and superior. I'm sure they'll grow out of it eventually - you rarely see any goths over the age of 17.

Guest Lockhart

it equates to poor judgement on there part...it equates to sloppy ball handling of viable information...it equates to a team who backs into the playoffs to only be shoved right out in the same manner...

True enough - had the Giants listened to the FAB 4, Big Ben would have been raising the Lombardi Trophy for the Gmen last January, and instead of a broken, LT-Wannabe like Arrington the Giants would have a REAL all -pro LB, Shawn Merriman. Instead Accorsi stumbles along making personnel mistakes year after year - Dayne instead of Alexander - Manning instead of Roethlisberger and Merriman. The FAB 4 have give the Giants the roadmap to a NFL dynasty, but they have refused to follow it.

Edited by Lockhart