SportsWrath

A Fab Four Tutorial On: How To Be Interesting

Heathcliff

Guest Dye Job

Like the early morning dew, the Fab Four are here to bring you inside Giant happenings with thoughts so true !! :rock:

Guest Dye Job
You guys actually entertain me with your complete lack of common sense.

You must find EA very entertaining then .................. :clap:

You must find EA very entertaining then .................. :clap:

EA can be very entertaining at times...but not as much as you guys would like him to be. EA has made some bad moves, but I give the guy credit at least for all the good he has done for this organization. I think that when you compare the job he has done compared to other GMs throughout the NFL it's pretty satisfying. I rank him in the top 10 for GMs in the NFL, and when you compare the good to the bad, the good considerably outweighs the the bad.

Good: BJ

Bad: Ron Dayne

Good: Osi

Bad: Willie Jo (depends on this season)

Good: Shockey

Bad: Dan Campbell

Good: Tyree

Bad: Carter

Anyways, you see where I'm going with this, and if Eli turns out to be great then that move he made will be remebered for a long time and he'll go down as one of the greatest GMs in the NFL.

EA can be very entertaining at times...but not as much as you guys would like him to be. EA has made some bad moves, but I give the guy credit at least for all the good he has done for this organization. I think that when you compare the job he has done compared to other GMs throughout the NFL it's pretty satisfying. I rank him in the top 10 for GMs in the NFL, and when you compare the good to the bad, the good considerably outweighs the the bad.

Good: BJ

Bad: Ron Dayne

Good: Osi

Bad: Willie Jo (depends on this season)

Good: Shockey

Bad: Dan Campbell

Good: Tyree

Bad: Carter

Anyways, you see where I'm going with this, and if Eli turns out to be great then that move he made will be remebered for a long time and he'll go down as one of the greatest GMs in the NFL.

I can't really see how Tim Carter being injured all the time is EA's fault though. Carter could be a very good 3rd WR if he could stay on the field. Instead he really hasn't seen much playing time in his career and his experience isn't that much greater than someone like Jamaar Taylor or even Sinorice Moss.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I can't really see how Tim Carter being injured all the time is EA's fault though. Carter could be a very good 3rd WR if he could stay on the field. Instead he really hasn't seen much playing time in his career and his experience isn't that much greater than someone like Jamaar Taylor or even Sinorice Moss.

insanity... :doh: