SportsWrath

A Fab Four Tutorial On: How To Be Interesting

Heathcliff

True enough - had the Giants listened to the FAB 4, Big Ben would have been raising the Lombardi Trophy for the Gmen last January, and instead of a broken, LT-Wannabe like Arrington the Giants would have a REAL all -pro LB, Shawn Merriman. Instead Accorsi stumbles along making personnel mistakes year after year - Dayne instead of Alexander - Manning instead of Roethlisberger and Merriman. The FAB 4 have give the Giants the roadmap to a NFL dynasty, but they have refused to follow it.

You guys had your internet friendship group back in 2000?

Guest Floyd The Barber
True enough - had the Giants listened to the FAB 4, Big Ben would have been raising the Lombardi Trophy for the Gmen last January, and instead of a broken, LT-Wannabe like Arrington the Giants would have a REAL all -pro LB, Shawn Merriman. Instead Accorsi stumbles along making personnel mistakes year after year - Dayne instead of Alexander - Manning instead of Roethlisberger and Merriman. The FAB 4 have give the Giants the roadmap to a NFL dynasty, but they have refused to follow it.

thank god this was EA's final draft with the NYG organization...he will no longer be able to contaminate our roster with football player wanna-be's...i will voice my displeasure to him when i meet with him in Albany this pre-season...

Guest Carbo
thank god this was EA's final draft with the NYG organization...he will no longer be able to contaminate our roster with football player wanna-be's...i will voice my displeasure to him when i meet with him in Albany this pre-season...
I'm curious. Who's name has been mentioned as a possible replacement for Ernie? Selecting a GM is more important than any number one draft pick.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I'm curious. Who's name has been mentioned as a possible replacement for Ernie? Selecting a GM is more important than any number one draft pick.

taking into consideration that we as NYG fans do not know what it is like to have a #1 pick actually contribute to the success of our team, id say most definately...

taking into consideration that we as NYG fans do not know what it is like to have a #1 pick actually contribute to the success of our team, id say most definately...

You don't think any of our first round picks have contributed to success? Whoa! That's so interestingly controversial. Do go on.

Guest Lockhart

Bill Parcells - the Giants need a football man selecting draft choices and free agents, not some midget desk jockey.

Guest Floyd The Barber
You don't think any of our first round picks have contributed to success? Whoa! That's so interestingly controversial. Do go on.

homosexuals and pro. sports dont mix...did you enjoy the season finale of "Blow Out" ??

Guest Carbo
Jerry Reese is a likely replacement, I think.
Let's hope not, because that's just more of the same. An outsider is needed for a different and fresh perspective.

• 3 weeks later...

The Faux Four is the Taliban of the Giants fan base.

It's beyond being (not) funny; it's just repetitive ignornace spewed without fail to the point where I am forced to realize that like the Taliban, they try and hold each converation hostage with nonsensical critiques of our personnell, organization, and leadership.

Please go root for the Steelers already, don't let proximity keep you addressing this MB. YOu'll find plenty of kindred spirits on the Steelers MB.

Guest Dye Job
The Faux Four is the Taliban of the Giants fan base.

It's beyond being (not) funny; it's just repetitive ignornace spewed without fail to the point where I am forced to realize that like the Taliban, they try and hold each converation hostage with nonsensical critiques of our personnell, organization, and leadership.

Please go root for the Steelers already, don't let proximity keep you addressing this MB. YOu'll find plenty of kindred spirits on the Steelers MB.

Shouldn't you be milking your cow bout now ??

Seriously, other than past history, what would hold the Faux Four to this board.

It's not loyalty and clearly there's little endearing you to the G.

You love Big Ben, not a problem, go root for he and the Steelers.

Losing debates, being proben wrong, and not beiing clever is no way to go through life boys. Try and do your homework, this is getting boring.

Seriously, other than past history, what would hold the Faux Four to this board.

It's not loyalty and clearly there's little endearing you to the G.

You love Big Ben, not a problem, go root for he and the Steelers.

Losing debates, being proben wrong, and not beiing clever is no way to go through life boys. Try and do your homework, this is getting boring.

If you guys ignore them they'll go away and maybe there can be some decent football conversation around here rather than childish fights in every fucking thread... ;)

Guest nosebleed

This board was a ghost town before we entered, averaging one poster a day in the Giants Forum.

If you guys ignore them they'll go away and maybe there can be some decent football conversation around here rather than childish fights in every fucking thread... ;)

Sure thing...What do you want to talk about? Start a thread and let's have some decent Giants FB talk.

Guest Dye Job
Sure thing...What do you want to talk about? Start a thread and let's have some decent Giants FB talk.

Yeah enough with this childish fighting !!!! :rock:

Guest Lockhart

The FAB 4 are always interesting and people are naturally drawn to them - we are proof of the DaVinci Code's authenticity and we are of the bloodline from the the "Holy Grail".