SportsWrath

team meetings

Bigblue25

I know it's just meetings, but aren't Ross and Reese, consistently commended for being great scouts. We interviewed two guys, out of all the prospects at the Shrine game and Senior bowl, only two caught our eye. Maybe I am reading too much into this? I just saw that most other teams interviewed, loads of prospects, while we had meetings with two.

giantsb_logo.gif New York Giants:

Trent Steelman, WR, Army (EW)

Brian Winters, OL, Kent State (SR)

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2013meetingsteams.php

Correction, JR is known as a great drafting GM.

Ross can scout DE and WRs.

Outside of that I think our scouting/drafting department fucking sucks with early round picks but hits them in the later rounds which can be just pure luck or actual scouting talent.

And yet in 7 years he hasnt been able to scout a decent starting LB or any help at the OL.

Huh? The guy helped scout and draft Diehl (who was good until turning to crap in 2011) and Snee. The Giants had the best offensive line from late 2007 to all of 2008.

And yet in 7 years he hasnt been able to scout a decent starting LB or any help at the OL.

Yeah only help us win 2 superbowls. Haha.

I agree that he still haven't found us a awesome linemen or a LB. but every year we are drafting from a very low position. Would love a top linemen but they are gone after the top half of the draft.

Any chance we got cash to get jake long??