SportsWrath

The Giants vs Packers rivalry

GBfan12

Reminds me of the 49ers vs packers back in the 90's. We owned the Niners for a long time. We beat them in the playoffs twice in their stadium to end their season and once in Lambeau. Now almost two decades later they have our number. I think once the Packers get their defense healthy and back on top, Great O line and a strong running game they will start beating up on the Giants. Not talking trash or anything but I think the tide will turn soon and the Pack will be owning the Giants lol.

You don't know how your team is going to look; we don't know how our team is going to look. Both teams could flat-out suck next year just as easily as excel. We both have the same problems: erratic running games and average at best defense. Our franchise QBs go down for any substantial time, season's over--although your backup looked good in the one game he played.

And your guys have a knack for getting into the playoffs: not as much for sealing the deal.

But being a nice guy, here's a treat for you:

http://life.time.com/culture/super-bowl-rare-photos-from-the-first-championship-game-in-1967/?iid=lf|mostpop#1

Cool just for the pics of Bart Star in single-bar facemask glory. Wish I was old enough to watch and comprehend how good a team that was. I still think that was the most dominant team ever.