SportsWrath

So I'm watching the SF-GB game...

Dragon

Ayup...that one of them is going to the NFC Championship game is pathetic...but nothing beats 2008 where we beat every playoff team in the NFC and AFC that played that year only to have that knucklehead shoot himself in the leg (remember Plaxico owned the Egals) and Gilfuck, Coughlin and Eli suffered massive brain freezes as we lost to the Egals... :russian-roulette2: that was the worst. The 69'ers have been afraid of the Giants going back to the Montana era. We specialize in thwarting their ambitions. :cheers:

Ayup...that one of them is going to the NFC Championship game is pathetic...but nothing beats 2008 where we beat every playoff team in the NFC and AFC that played that year only to have that knucklehead shoot himself in the leg (remember Plaxico owned the Egals) and Gilfuck, Coughlin and Eli suffered massive brain freezes as we lost to the Egals... :russian-roulette2: that was the worst. The 69'ers have been afraid of the Giants going back to the Montana era. We specialize in thwarting their ambitions. :cheers:

You know.. I don't think you're supposed to bring up that stuff... I recently got off meds thank you very much :rules:

You know.. I don't think you're supposed to bring up that stuff... I recently got off meds thank you very much :rules:

Yep we whipped every last one of the playoff teams...AFC and NFC...the only one to win one game against us was the fucking Egals in that Gilfuck Brain Lock of a playoff game where Eli was off and our running game was neglected. Also thank that self-righteous cocksucker Bloomberg with his whole crusade against Knucklehead Plaxico as if he was Tony Montana meets the City. :atomic:

I don't think we beat SF with Kaepernick, then again we beat them at their own game, which is play physical and control the clock.

Why is that........we destroyed them

When the league starts awarding playoff spots for the completion of games 1 through 10 we are in like Flynt

Why is that........we destroyed them

When the league starts awarding playoff spots for the completion of games 1 through 10 we are in like Flynt

We had trouble containing the edge. Kaepernick would of had 300 yards rushing against us, they run the pistol offense, better then Washington.