SportsWrath

Rolle, Phillips, Nicks and Barden

RandolphScott

For real, man. It's getting to the point that I can't just shrug it off as coincidence anymore. The Giants literally seem to be THE most injured team in the league---at least as far as being devastated at entire positions all the way down the line. It's the secondary, linebackers, and receivers...always.

Actually funny thing is, in terms of starters to players on IR, in the last four years the Giants have been relatively decent.

NFL network had a thing about the Giants when they were facing the Pats in the Superbowl about how the Giants have over come injuries and had some of their statisticians work out players on IR and I think the Giants were about middle of the rankings.

I believe it was the Lions, Redskins and the Colts in the last four seasons who have had the most players on IR.

Actually funny thing is, in terms of starters to players on IR, in the last four years the Giants have been relatively decent.

NFL network had a thing about the Giants when they were facing the Pats in the Superbowl about how the Giants have over come injuries and had some of their statisticians work out players on IR and I think the Giants were about middle of the rankings.

I believe it was the Lions, Redskins and the Colts in the last four seasons who have had the most players on IR.

True, I guess we can look at this as a positive because, again, we're going to suck for the first 10 weeks of the season and come on for the last 6 when half the team comes back from injury....