SportsWrath

I narrowed down our first pick to 3 guys...

osi724dasack

Jennings may be the best cover corner in the draft and can play right now due to his experiance....his only problem is playing physical

Carpenter would make sense...he can do anything you ask of him and can cover well for a strong side LB

Moss would give us a WR/KR/PR who could stretch the field and do some damage

I did not pick Cromartie because he will not be here at 25

If Cromarties not there i say swing for the fences and bring in Gabe Watson, see if the staff and the team leaders can't help him reach his potential. If the Giants pick Sinorice Moss or Kelly Jennings i'd be very dissapointed.

If Cromarties not there i say swing for the fences and bring in Gabe Watson, see if the staff and the team leaders can't help him reach his potential. If the Giants pick Sinorice Moss or Kelly Jennings i'd be very dissapointed.

Watson has underachiver written on his back

I agree with Moss/Jennings... I'm not 100% sold on Watson, but I agree with the "swing for the fences" mentality.

I think Bobby Carpenter is the only legitimate pick out of those three. Moss has a VERY small possibility, although I would not approve of any of it. I trust EA not to take him, though. I would narrow our first round possibiliites down to the following:

Bobby Carpenter

Demeco Ryans

Chad Greenway

Antonio Cromartie

Ty Hill

Gabe Watson

Deangelo Williams

Eric Winston

Nick Mangold

Trade Down

I think Bobby Carpenter is the only legitimate pick out of those three. Moss has a VERY small possibility, although I would not approve of any of it. I trust EA not to take him, though. I would narrow our first round possibiliites down to the following:

Bobby Carpenter

Demeco Ryans

Chad Greenway

Antonio Cromartie

Ty Hill

Gabe Watson

Deangelo Williams

Eric Winston

Nick Mangold

Trade Down

Agreed ... and it better not be Tye Hill!

Bobby Carpenter

Demeco Ryans

Chad Greenway

Antonio Cromartie

Ty Hill

Gabe Watson

Deangelo Williams

Eric Winston

Nick Mangold

Trade Down

I agree with that list and don't forget to put Laurence Maroney in there. Some guy in the Giants department is saying that we are intrigued with his playmaking ability and his resemblance to Tiki. But if both Deangelo and Laurence are available at #25 and we really wanted the RB, I'd go with Williams.

I agree with that list and don't forget to put Laurence Maroney in there. Some guy in the Giants department is saying that we are intrigued with his playmaking ability and his resemblance to Tiki. But if both Deangelo and Laurence are available at #25 and we really wanted the RB, I'd go with Williams.

The sports section of the Star Ledger had their draft preview today and Maroney is who they had us taking too. Although, as has been mentioned before, EA rarely tips his hand so if it's all over the star ledgr, I doubt we take him.

The sports section of the Star Ledger had their draft preview today and Maroney is who they had us taking too. Although, as has been mentioned before, EA rarely tips his hand so if it's all over the star ledgr, I doubt we take him.

I saw their mock draft and it had Deangelo Williams going to Jacksonville. I'll say this again, I think Deangelo has the edge over Maroney.

Bobby Carpenter

Demeco Ryans

Chad Greenway

Antonio Cromartie

Ty Hill

Gabe Watson

Deangelo Williams

Eric Winston

Nick Mangold

Trade Down

I agree for the most part but I think you also have to add Marcus McNeil. Some may disagree but a few months ago there were reports that the Giants scouting department was really high on McNeil.

I also dont think Cromartie gets out of the top 20 picks.

I agree for the most part but I think you also have to add Marcus McNeil. Some may disagree but a few months ago there were reports that the Giants scouting department was really high on McNeil.

I also dont think Cromartie gets out of the top 20 picks.

Neither do I. I think he falls into the Chad Jackson/Santonio Holmes category of players who have an outside chance of falling to us but it's highly unlikely.

Bobby Carpenter is the only one of those picks worthy of first round consideration...Jennings is too small and not physical enough to be a good corner in this league...Moss is pretty damn small himself and he glaring lack of production is worrisome....