SportsWrath

Eli wants the FO to draft a WR!

lemmiwinks

Prestigous College does not do it credit - one of the world's leading institutions of learning is a more apt description, and I was indeed the star WR - adulation is something all FAB 4 members have and handle with dignity and grace.

galleryimage_image_385.jpg

How is that taking a step in the right direction? And when has he ever been shy about telling the front office what he wants? Do you think that be telling the front office he wants another WR, he's going to gain any more chemistry with the WR's he's playing with? I doubt it.

i am firm beleiver in doing your job and ELi should let the FO

do their job and ELi should do his.

If anything letting his exsisting receivers know that he wants other

talent out there could have a negative effect if any!

What we need from Eli is better accuracy, better reads, less INTS.

Prestigous College does not do it credit - one of the world's leading institutions of learning is a more apt description, and I was indeed the star WR - adulation is something all FAB 4 members have and handle with dignity and grace.
Liar, then answer my question, that you always avoid. If you were a star WR, why were you not drafted by the NFL? If they didn't want you, why didn't you play in the Canadian League? Oh, I forgot, neither organization wants WR's that only perform that role in the showers. :LMAO:

I didn't know Romer Room had a football team. Congrats, lockfag. :clap:

I didn't know Romer Room had a football team. Congrats, lockfag. :clap:

It's Romper Room....touche'....which fits the 4 better....it's the room they romp in.

Romper.jpg

Would that make them Butt Bees? :o

I guess it would. :LMAO:

These guys threw a tantrum day after day when their names were never called out in the mirror. The start of their troubled lives.

Liar, then answer my question, that you always avoid. If you were a star WR, why were you not drafted by the NFL? If they didn't want you, why didn't you play in the Canadian League? Oh, I forgot, neither organization wants WR's that only perform that role in the showers. :LMAO:
Liar, where are you hiding?

Can someone explains this to me

"If we can get a quality guy, maybe we take a shot at a receiver," Manning said. "It could be a possibility."

=

"Eli wants the FO to draft a WR!"

???

Sounds like a guy trying to start yet another flame war with the fab 4.... What else is new?

In a similar topic... ESPN has us taking Chad Jackson with our pick. I am 1% sure he would fall to that slot and if he does fall, I think there is no doubt we're taking him. Too good to post up on but I am certainly not getting my hopes up for him to fall that low.

Guest Nutty Sack
By telling the FO what he wants and what he thinks will be good for the team he is taking a step in the right direction...

Sounds like a desperate cry for help to me.