SportsWrath

Bonds is 3 homers short of tieng babe ruth...

rico

He better not break it even though he probably will but i will be so devistated that babe, a true player no steroids or nothing like that, gets beat by this bitch...I hate barry and he better have a * next to his name!!

Guest So.Cal Dub

Keep in mind also, the pitchers in Ruth's days were way tougher to hit against with the higher mound. ;)

So that means two things..

Barry isn't hitting off of tough pitchers

and

Barry is a fucking cheating piece off shit!

Keep in mind also, the pitchers in Ruth's days were way tougher to hit against with the higher mound. ;)

So that means two things..

Barry isn't hitting off of tough pitchers

and

Barry is a fucking cheating piece off shit!

There are alot of good arguments on both sides od this debate. I happen to beleive Babe was the single greatest player to ever wear a baseball uni, and the greatest hr hitter of all time, and I will only use 1 argument.

When Babe hit 60, he hit more HR's than every other TEAM in the American league. THAT makes him the most prolific HR hitter ever.

at the time babe did it stadiums were bigger and he single handedly jump started the yankees franchise and all of major league baseball. has bonds' teams ever won anything? no hes been so selfish. id bet if you asked babe ruth (which is obviously impossible) would he rather win the world series and hit 1 homerun in the season or hit 100 homeruns and lose in the world series he would say to win. bonds is a selfish player who only cares about himself which is one of the main reasons for the roids. :flex:

I hope right before he hits it like the swing before he tears his shoulder and can never play again! :rock:

no i hope a pitcher hits him in the head and it messes wit his brain and makes him metally challenged so he cant play again. but that would be too mean especially to his son. and all 28448 of his old wives.

... :LMAO: yeah, the Cali Yankee fans have to represent for us fans back east..maybe a louisville slugger to the knee caps would do the trick, cause hittin'em in the knoggin won't do it. The big goon took a shot to the head with a ball and still got up (with some help, of course)

... :LMAO: yeah, the Cali Yankee fans have to represent for us fans back east..maybe a louisville slugger to the knee caps would do the trick, cause hittin'em in the knoggin won't do it. The big goon took a shot to the head with a ball and still got up (with some help, of course)

I hope his dick like falls off from all the roids he took, i really do....

• 2 weeks later...

He had to get it eventually.

I have a feeling he's going to put an asterisk by his name when he retires. I just have that vibe. The same one I had when I thought the Mets would lose today and the same one going into the ninth after the Giambi single we would blow it.