SportsWrath

Bonds Alou and Wagner killed us

xxi-xxv

yet the Mets still took 2 of 3 and no Beltran and an awful performance by Wagner and Wright.

Thats the mark of a godo team :rock:

BTW, they are now 1-1 in wagner blown save games, a more important stat to look at instead of simply the overall blown saves numbers.

yet the Mets still took 2 of 3 and no Beltran and an awful performance by Wagner and Wright.

Thats the mark of a godo team :rock:

BTW, they are now 1-1 in wagner blown save games, a more important stat to look at instead of simply the overall blown saves numbers.

So did Wright

Chavez had a great game and Jose picked it up when they needed it....8th and 11th

Floyd hit it hard but came up empty. He'll have to come around soon the way he's swinging...he's almost ready to break out I think.

I'm not sure if the Braves coming off getting swept in the series by Milwaukee is a good or bad thing... :unsure:

Record wise..GREAT... but they like plaing us... which is not good... that's the only series this year we didn't win :brooding: we must take 2 of 3... hopefully we play Martinez/Bannister/Glavine...but I think Zambrano is pitching instead of Bannister :cwy:

Record wise..GREAT... but they like plaing us... which is not good... that's the only series this year we didn't win :brooding: we must take 2 of 3... hopefully we play Martinez/Bannister/Glavine...but I think Zambrano is pitching instead of Bannister :cwy:

It says on Mets.com that Willie is juggling the rotation, so it will be Pedro, Glavine, Trachs. Zambrano is being pushed back to face the Nats at Shea.

It says on Mets.com that Willie is juggling the rotation, so it will be Pedro, Glavine, Trachs. Zambrano is being pushed back to face the Nats at Shea.

Trash hasn't proven much... I lijke Bannister alot... batting and pitching, I'd like to see him ok, and play in this series

Trash hasn't proven much... I lijke Bannister alot... batting and pitching, I'd like to see him ok, and play in this series

Trachs will hit his groove. He hasn't given up many runs, even though in his outings he seems like he is struggling a little. Remember a couple of years ago, he was our most consistent starter when he was healthy. I think Bannister has put more people on base than Trachs has. I hope his hammy is OK, cuz he has the signs of a real good pitcher. Definately can pitch out of a jam. :flex:

Maybe they are making Zambrano start in NY instead of Atlanta because that the Mets want the fans to chase him out.

I doubt it. They are probably hoping he will have a couple of good starts, starting at shea, so his trade value will spike and they can unload him. Maybe I just having a case of wishfull thinking.