SportsWrath

Super fan

Nas

Guest StrahansGap

You absolutely cannot leave out license plate guy:

image.jpg

-Z

License plate guy was on a float yesterday. Crazy son of a bitch!!!! He's nuttier than squirrel terd.

How does the guy afford all those games and the travel? I swear he is at every Giants' game.

Ill tell ya how. He has a very high paying job, and tutors some of the players kids. Hes VERY close to Jacobs also. His names Joe Ruback, and hes a friend of mine. The guys at EVERY game.

Ill tell ya how. He has a very high paying job, and tutors some of the players kids. Hes VERY close to Jacobs also. His names Joe Ruback, and hes a friend of mine. The guys at EVERY game.

From what I read on that "other site" he's an Athletic Director...I don't think that is an extremely lucrative career. I do know he tutors a ton of children to afford going to all the away games and potential playoff games.

From what I read on that "other site" he's an Athletic Director...I don't think that is an extremely lucrative career. I do know he tutors a ton of children to afford going to all the away games and potential playoff games.

Thats actually what I meant, he makes good money by all that he does. And and Athletic Director makes decent money yo.