SportsWrath

Kurt Warner says Eli Manning is not a Hall of Fame player

Nas

Dave Brown: Well I threw the pass....its his (WR, TE, RB) job to catch it....and he should have caught it....even though it was spiraling like a dead duck.....that didn't happen while I was at Duke...so its their fault....not mine.... :russian-roulette2:

Yeah that Dave Brown. :puke:

lol, funniest thing i ever saw him do was head butt a d lineman in anger WITH HIS HELMET OFF!

lol, funniest thing i ever saw him do was head butt a d lineman in anger WITH HIS HELMET OFF!

Yeah man...lol...forgot about that one...what a colossal self possessed douchebag....between him and Derek Brown (plus lobbying against bringing back the Prostitute) counts as some of the worst decisions Young ever made. :toilet:

As fars as Eli goes, his record is incomplete. I would say that he is on the highway to Canton based on comparable situations.

For people like Warner to comment on it at this point, especially with a stake, shows insecurity and manipulation.

As fars as Eli goes, his record is incomplete. I would say that he is on the highway to Canton based on comparable situations.

For people like Warner to comment on it at this point, especially with a stake, shows insecurity and manipulation.

Agree...