SportsWrath

Now that the future of the NYG's has been compromised

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

the FAB 4 only prays the FO repents the errors of there ways this weekend, in 2006 NFL draft...

they have made it loud and clear until this past weekend, that there primary concern will be Defense...specifically LB and DT...

one can only hope that the ludacris signings of 11 different horrendous DB's and 1 over hyped LB does not sway there primary objective...

we need to aggressively go after a LB (Bobby Carpenter), followed by a DT, followed by DB, followed by LB...its a simple formula...i do not want to hear ideas about RB's, WR's, or Offensive Linemen...

Eli Manning will need all the help he can get from his defensive side...we need to stock pile talent...guys drop like fly's when they put on NYG Blue...

the FAB 4 only prays the FO repents the errors of there ways this weekend, in 2006 NFL draft...

they have made it loud and clear until this past weekend, that there primary concern will be Defense...specifically LB and DT...

one can only hope the the ludacris signings of 11 different horrendous DB's and 1 over hyped LB does not sway there primary objective...

we need to aggressively go after a LB, followed by a DT, followed by DB, followed by LB...its a simple formula...i do not want to hear ideas about RB's, WR's, or Offensive Linemen...

Eli Manning will need all the help he can get from his defensive side...we need to stock pile talent...guys drop like fly's when they put on NYG Blue...

You really are a bitter bitch, Floyd. The Rainbow Warriors....the anti-Giants fans.

Guest Floyd The Barber

i will not be happy until i see a wide smiled Bobby Carpenter holding a NYG Jersey at the podeum after he is selected with the 25th pick in 2006 NFL draft...

until then, i will not rest...

i will not be happy until i see a wide smiled Bobby Carpenter holding a NYG Jersey at the podeum after he is selected with the 25th pick in 2006 NFL draft...

until then, i will not rest...

Is that another prediction, Floyd? Great track record you and the girls have going there. :LMAO:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Is that another prediction, Floyd? Great track record you and the girls have going there. :LMAO:

its is a road map to success, and a building block for our defense...the FAB 4 could not make this any clearer for the FO, when i read articles about how we feel all of our Defensive woes are solved bc we signed a slew of horrendous DB's, and 1 over-hyped LB and now we are re-canting the idea of a WR or Offensive Tackle in this years draft as a 1st round pick makes me sick...

its is a road map to success, and a building block for our defense...the FAB 4 could not make this any clearer for the FO, when i read articles about how we feel all of our Defensive woes are solved bc we signed a slew of horrendous DB's, and 1 over-hyped LB and now we are re-canting the idea of a WR or Offensive Tackle in this years draft as a 1st round pick makes me sick...

As you and yours make true Giants fans sick with your "doom and gloom" rantings. Go to your FAG 4 cave. Maybe you can find some love there. Horrendous DBs and LB. You're a funny little bitch, Floyd. :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

one can only hope that the ludacris signings of 11 different horrendous DB's and 1 over hyped LB does not sway there primary objective...

we need to aggressively go after a LB (Bobby Carpenter), followed by a DT, followed by DB, followed by LB...its a simple formula...i do not want to hear ideas about RB's, WR's, or Offensive Linemen...

After signing his FA contract with the Giants, Arrington immediately went down to the trainer's room to see if Barrett Green's training table was suitable - then he booked a ticket to Miami to join Plaxico and Shockey at the South Beach Spa!

Guest Floyd The Barber

i can only hope that our mind set heading into this years draft is not changed considering we signed Lavar...we should stay focused and steadfast on the fact that we need to address our LB and DT positions...

signing Lavar and 11 horrendous DB's does not improve our overall unit, nor does it set up our future...

After signing his FA contract with the Giants, Arrington immediately went down to the trainer's room to see if Barrett Green's training table was suitable - then he booked a ticket to Miami to join Plaxico and Shockey at the South Beach Spa!

Great prediction, lockjerk. I'll be updating and posting your List of Wrong Predictions later for all to laugh at. I love that when you and your girls are wrong, you resort to abusing the players that you dislike. Very mature and rational....NOT!! Loser. :LMAO::TU:

i can only hope that our mind set heading into this years draft is not changed considering we signed Lavar...we should stay focused and steadfast on the fact that we need to address our LB and DT positions...

signing Lavar and 11 horrendous DB's does not improve our overall unit, nor does it set up our future...

You poor, bitter woman. Wah, wah, wah. Whiny little Floyd. wah.

Guest Floyd The Barber
You poor, bitter woman. Wah, wah, wah. Whiny little Floyd. wah.

i dont understand where you get a sense of bitterness from this post...i am only stating the fact that i hope we do not change our priorities in this years draft just bc we signed a few FA's...

i dont understand where you get a sense of bitterness from this post...i am only stating the fact that i hope we do not change our priorities in this years draft just bc we signed a few FA's...

Can we get your next wrong prediction now, and beat the draft day rush? :LMAO::TU:

Don't worry Floyd we will sign an LB or DT in the first round...

not that means a whole hell of alot IMO...

Ar least you man enough to come here today and take your medicine...

COCK SMOKER!!!!

Guest Floyd The Barber
Wow, an LB, DT, CB, LB in the first 4 rounds?

Wow...great prediction....maybe if it was 6 months ago.

you are a know-nothing...a wanna-be...a failure...a zero athlete...

we have priorities heading into 2006...

and its defense...it doesnt matter who we signed too date...stick to Madden 2007, where you can manipulate the draft so you can have Matt Lineart throwing to Reggie Bush all wearing NY Blue...

This is getting funny already.

It's a running tally of poor football observations by the Faux Four. It's as if the Faux Four can't make a valid football prognostication.

Frankly, I dare them to be right about anything Giants related that doesn't involved bitching and whining.

It's a running tally of poor football observations by the Faux Four. It's as if the Faux Four can't make a valid football prognostication.

Frankly, I dare them to be right about anything Giants related that doesn't involved bitching and whining.

That's like wishing for lockhart to have a correct prediction...... :LMAO:

The gaints wear blue helmets!!!

Look lockhart is right!!!!!!! First and last time!!!

you are a know-nothing...a wanna-be...a failure...a zero athlete...

we have priorities heading into 2006...

and its defense...it doesnt matter who we signed too date...stick to Madden 2007, where you can manipulate the draft so you can have Matt Lineart throwing to Reggie Bush all wearing NY Blue...

You're such a moron. You stated the OBVIOUS, that every fuckin Giant fan knew the day after the Giants lost to Carolina.

You think your thoughts on the draft are groundbreaking and something no one has ever heard before? Face it you mother fucker, you're a moron trying to gain back crediblity after being 100% false on the LaVar issue.

No shit we have priorities. I knew about them 6 months ago, just like every other fuckin Giant fan on the face of the planet. Somehow, you think you know more than me because you're a member of the Fab 4 and you come to "instruct" me about the Giants, but basically, you just troll and try to make yourself look good.

Did I ever say I thought the Giants could get Leinart or Bush or any other top 10 player in the draft? No you fucker. Do you honestly think I'm that dumb?

Get the fuck out of here with that pussy shit.

Guest Floyd The Barber
You're such a moron. You stated the OBVIOUS, that every fuckin Giant fan knew the day after the Giants lost to Carolina.

You think your thoughts on the draft are groundbreaking and something no one has ever heard before? Face it you mother fucker, you're a moron trying to gain back crediblity after being 100% false on the LaVar issue.

No shit we have priorities. I knew about them 6 months ago, just like every other fuckin Giant fan on the face of the planet. Somehow, you think you know more than me because you're a member of the Fab 4 and you come to "instruct" me about the Giants, but basically, you just troll and try to make yourself look good.

Did I ever say I thought the Giants could get Leinart or Bush or any other top 10 player in the draft? No you fucker. Do you honestly think I'm that dumb?

Get the fuck out of here with that pussy shit.

if only Willie Joe had half the fire this post has, he might resemble a professional football player...

if only Willie Joe had half the fire this post has, he might resemble a professional football player...

Yeah, you haven't abused him for awhile. Way to try to deflect away from the fact that you and the rest of your Rainbow warriors are useless, know nothing pieces of shit. And congrats on that, by the way. A big step up for you gals. :clap:

Guest Lockhart

That fat, out of shape, non-caring running back from USC (White) has probably got Ernie's eye. It's scary but he is probably on top of EA's draft list.

Guest Floyd The Barber
That fat, out of shape, non-caring running back from USC (White) has probably got Ernie's eye. It's scary but he is probably on top of EA's draft list.

i would literally break down and cry if the Giants wasted there first pick in this years draft on a RB or WR...