SportsWrath

Now that the future of the NYG's has been compromised

Guest Floyd The Barber

the FAB 4 only prays the FO repents the errors of there ways this weekend, in 2006 NFL draft...

they have made it loud and clear until this past weekend, that there primary concern will be Defense...specifically LB and DT...

one can only hope that the ludacris signings of 11 different horrendous DB's and 1 over hyped LB does not sway there primary objective...

we need to aggressively go after a LB (Bobby Carpenter), followed by a DT, followed by DB, followed by LB...its a simple formula...i do not want to hear ideas about RB's, WR's, or Offensive Linemen...

Eli Manning will need all the help he can get from his defensive side...we need to stock pile talent...guys drop like fly's when they put on NYG Blue...

Floyd, you actually have a point here. But you present it in such a horrible way that nobody can take it seriously or consider it. After two phenomenal off season, ripping on the FO just because they didnt do what you want (thank god), will not get people to listen to you. Instead, you can make the same point like this:

Even though we signed a marquee FA LB, I think that we are NOT finished addressing our defensive needs. As everyone knows, our LB's are injury prone and we need at least one more quality backer, if not two. Despite the signing of numerous FA's to our secondary, I think that we are still weak back there. And obvously we have a glaring need at DT.

I think that the ideas of using our valuable draft picks on offensive players is misguided. I we would be making a mistake if we didnt use our first 3 or 4 draft picks on the defensive side of the ball. IMO, we still need to add 2 LB's, DT and a CB in this draft.

Defense needs to be the priority, not offense!!

See?? Was that so hard? It's exactly what you're trying to say but without the crap about various players you dislike or your unreasonable frustration with the front office. Please drop the act so that we can actually discuss these in a mature, rational manner. Thanks.

the FAB 4 only prays the FO repents the errors of there ways this weekend, in 2006 NFL draft...

they have made it loud and clear until this past weekend, that there primary concern will be Defense...specifically LB and DT...

one can only hope that the ludacris signings of 11 different horrendous DB's and 1 over hyped LB does not sway there primary objective...

we need to aggressively go after a LB (Bobby Carpenter), followed by a DT, followed by DB, followed by LB...its a simple formula...i do not want to hear ideas about RB's, WR's, or Offensive Linemen...

Eli Manning will need all the help he can get from his defensive side...we need to stock pile talent...guys drop like fly's when they put on NYG Blue...

Barney , i believe that you are correct that we should go after a LB , followed by a DT ...... However the bitterness and hatred in your posts towards our team continues to let your valid point down !

Floyd, you actually have a point here. But you present it in such a horrible way that nobody can take it seriously or consider it. After two phenomenal off season, ripping on the FO just because they didnt do what you want (thank god), will not get people to listen to you. Instead, you can make the same point like this:

Even though we signed a marquee FA LB, I think that we are NOT finished addressing our defensive needs. As everyone knows, our LB's are injury prone and we need at least one more quality backer, if not two. Despite the signing of numerous FA's to our secondary, I think that we are still weak back there. And obvously we have a glaring need at DT.

I think that the ideas of using our valuable draft picks on offensive players is misguided. I we would be making a mistake if we didnt use our first 3 or 4 draft picks on the defensive side of the ball. IMO, we still need to add 2 LB's, DT and a CB in this draft.

Defense needs to be the priority, not offense!!

See?? Was that so hard? It's exactly what you're trying to say but without the crap about various players you dislike or your unreasonable frustration with the front office. Please drop the act so that we can actually discuss these in a mature, rational manner. Thanks.

that was very good !!

The problem is the need to stick out and have attention. Your method which is pleasing

to the ear would never get the attention that the FAB 4 crave.

Instead Eli sucks, EA is senile and blah blah blah !! much more colorful reading.

Some people cannot be rehabilitated !

Guest nosebleed

At this point, after signing Lavar "Me First" Arrington, the focus should be on DT, since there is not one starter presently on this team.

At this point, after signing Lavar "Me First" Arrington, the focus should be on DT, since there is not one starter presently on this team.

You may have forgotten but we have a player named William Joseph who started for us last year and actually performed quite well. He will be back in the starting lineup which means that we have one starter and are looking for another.

Guest nosebleed
You may have forgotten but we have a player named William Joseph who started for us last year and actually performed quite well. He will be back in the starting lineup which means that we have one starter and are looking for another.

It was quite easy to forget his play.

Guest Lockhart

Yes, William Joseph in his third season has a few good games, injured twice and overall uninspiring - another waster first round pick by EA. The Giants should have Ernie trade down, get more first day picks, then take a nap until Monday.

Yes, William Joseph in his third season has a few good games, injured twice and overall uninspiring - another waster first round pick by EA. The Giants should have Ernie trade down, get more first day picks, then take a nap until Monday.

You mean uninspiring....like your predictions? :LMAO: