SportsWrath

How come Im not surprised?

BIGBLUE01

That eggfuck is not around? LOL....His team got bitch slapped and hes nowhere to be found. Figures. Eli is playing at an ELITE level (yes eggs other half, I said ELITE level) and romos sucking like usual and hes not here, but let the tables be turned, and his little bitch mouth cant shut up. :rolleyes:

I know, I know, you negative nancys that are about to speak up, dallas can get it going and phillys comin on, blah blah blah.......We're in first and Elis playing great. I said this team better get it together, namely Eli, and for the most part, they have. We still have issues goin into this tough stretch, but I believe we can run with anyone.

Oh yeah, egg.......yor team fuckin sucks. :thumbs:

Awwww......are we all feeling bad for lil eggy now????.......................... :F-U:

Egg is Jack's grandson and the Dog was spending the weekend there... they have no power due to the snow storm.. I'm sure they're dying to come back online and participate :rolleyes:

Egg is Jack's grandson and the Dog was spending the weekend there... they have no power due to the snow storm.. I'm sure they're dying to come back online and participate :rolleyes:

Im sure they are. How much you wanna bet after the next dallas win, thier power will surprisingly come back on?