SportsWrath

Lavar, Me First, Me First.......

Guest nosebleed

Guest Lockhart
I don't think Cromartie or Sims will be available when we select but either one at 25 would be a steal. I also agree that LT should be on our radar. If we can get Eric Winston in round 1 I'm happy.

I think you left a LB off your list though. D'Meco Ryans would be an excellent pick for us. I'd rather him than Carpenter.

Exactly, ole gimpy #55 hasn't played a full season since '03 and he looks horrible running - the Gaints better have someone ready to step in quickly - Lavar's two knee operations is two years indicate a very fragile player - just like Barrett Green.

Exactly, ole gimpy #55 hasn't played a full season since '03 and he looks horrible running - the Gaints better have someone ready to step in quickly - Lavar's two knee operations is two years indicate a very fragile player - just like Barrett Green.

I look forward to Arrington playing a full and productive season, proving you to be the world's biggest jackass! Of course you'll deny ever having said anything bad about Arrington, pointing out that you were the only one that supported the move. You are such an asshole, the perfect symbol of the FAG 4.

I look forward to Arrington playing a full and productive season, proving you to be the world's biggest jackass! Of course you'll deny ever having said anything bad about Arrington, pointing out that you were the only one that supported the move. You are such an asshole, the perfect symbol of the FAG 4.

unless we obtain pics of lockhart rolling around in his own feces...he's can't sink any lower...

Guest Lockhart

That last happened in 2003 and is long in his past - if you want to see that happen:

wayback.jpg

(Maybe the wayback machine can take you back to 2003, when Arrington still had two knees)

That last happened in 2003 and is long in his past - if you want to see that happen:

wayback.jpg

(Maybe the wayback machine can take you back to 2003, when Arrington still had two knees)

So if you're predicting he won't play much because of his knees, then we will be set for him to play all 16 games and make the Pro Bowl. Thanks for the prediction, lockfag. :TU:

Guest Nutty Sack

If only the Imperial Family heeded the words of Grigori Efimovich communism would never have existed.......please tread lightly here. History has taught many a lesson of information shunned aside only to manifest itself into grave consequences.

Giant fan beware !!

I don't think Cromartie or Sims will be available when we select but either one at 25 would be a steal. I also agree that LT should be on our radar. If we can get Eric Winston in round 1 I'm happy.

I think you left a LB off your list though. D'Meco Ryans would be an excellent pick for us. I'd rather him than Carpenter.

You know what...you're absolutely right...I saw some of DeMeco Ryans' games whenever they showed Alabama on CBS and he's better than either Carpenter or Greenway

the Giants BETTER draft a LB this weekend and none they think can start rather quickly. Lavar has had two knee operations in the last two seasons - the Giants better have someone ready to take over as Arrington's chances of playing the full season aren't very good.

Nope...I wouldn't be thinking about drafting the LB to play in Arrington's stead, but on the other side of Arrington, next to Pierce to create the best linebacker trio in the league.

Despite the injuries Lavar is still one of the best LB's in the game and the Redskins' playoff victory over Tampa confirmed this.

Predicting injuries is a fool's game, unless we're talking about Chad Pennington and his noodle arm. Somehow I sense some fear in you...afraid for your boy Drew Bledsoe in Dallas.