SportsWrath

Don't believe the hype

lemmiwinks

Guest Nutty Sack
I think the Jets should take AJ Hawk then get Brodie Croyle w/ their 29th pick. I thin khe could be a good QB.

Some may note that the Fab Four picked Brodie Croyle for the Panthers as he fell to us in the third round of the Mock Draft. At the time, most here laughed and called us fools.

Once again we are proven to be front runners with player evaluations in the stretch run while others are panting at the quarter pole.

Some may note that the Fab Four picked Brodie Croyle for the Panthers as he fell to us in the third round of the Mock Draft. At the time, most here laughed and called us fools.

Once again we are proven to be front runners with player evaluations in the stretch run while others are panting at the quarter pole.

The fact that you get a chubby about a mock draft emphasizes the need for you to get a life, nutty. You and the rest of the Rainbow Warriors.

Guest Nutty Sack
The fact that you get a chubby about a mock draft emphasizes the need for you to get a life, nutty. You and the rest of the Rainbow Warriors.

You too Rely ?? I never trook you to be a popinjay .

Guest Nutty Sack
You're funny, nutty. You reside within this MBs resident group of popinjays. Takes one to know one, I guess. :P

I believe you've got me pegged incorrectly. I would say I'm more of a coxcomb.

They are saying he is going to be a bust :confused: Yeah good job with that evaluation :LMAO: