SportsWrath

Osi and his agent no longer allowed to seek trade

osi724dasack

lmao! allow me to translate:

"Osi, we gave you a chance to go out and find a trade. For a player with your, as you like to say, elite skills, you should have easily brought in a 1st. Well, obviously you ain't all that and the rest of the league knows you never played up to your last contract. Not get off your ass and practice...... bitch."

-The Reese

lmao! allow me to translate:

"Osi, we gave you a chance to go out and find a trade. For a player with your, as you like to say, elite skills, you should have easily brought in a 1st. Well, obviously you ain't all that and the rest of the league knows you never played up to your last contract. Not get off your ass and practice...... bitch."

-The Reese

:clap:

I love Osi, probably one of my favorite players on the team, but this couldnt be truer. Shut the fuck up Osi and get the job done!!!

Reese told him, play two good years and we will get you a new deal. 2008-Injured, we had the best record in the NFC. 2009-He stunk, and so did the whole team. 2010- 1st Half phenomenal, 2nd half disappeared a bit. I like Osi and I am glad he is staying, I am not sure if they do math too well in Alabama though. One Half Year, does not equal two. Let's see how he does this year, and then rework a new contract, at the end of the year.

Reese told him, play two good years and we will get you a new deal. 2008-Injured, we had the best record in the NFC. 2009-He stunk, and so did the whole team. 2010- 1st Half phenomenal, 2nd half disappeared a bit. I like Osi and I am glad he is staying, I am not sure if they do math too well in Alabama though. One Half Year, does not equal two. Let's see how he does this year, and then rework a new contract, at the end of the year.

Exactly. Play this year like you mean it, then renegotiate.