SportsWrath

Reality to My Fellow Mets Fans!

Reaper

Our team has one of the best records in MLB so far but honestly, who have we played? The answer is no one before the Braves but I do feel that the Mets should go 6-1 or 5-2 in our next 7 games as we play the Padres and Giants out West.

This should give us a great start at 16-5 or 15-6 but we need to beat those Damn Braves! :furious:

This may be a reality check to you. Us real Mets fans knew that we wouldn't go 161-1 since our rocket start.

Who did we beat? We beat the teams we were suppose to beat, and many teams don't do that.

Edited by Blue_Jeans

This may be a reality check to you. Us real Mets fans knew that we wouldn't go 161-1 since our rocket start.

Who did we beat? We beat the teams we were suppose to beat, and many teams don't do that.

Especially after last year.

If we do very good on this road trip, that's a huge thing for our team. We haven't exactly been good on west coast trips the last couple of years.

Na I love my Mets no matter what our record may be but I was pissed off that we once again were unable to beat the pesky Braves. I want to tomahawk those bastards to death!

Na I love my Mets no matter what our record may be but I was pissed off that we once again were unable to beat the pesky Braves. I want to tomahawk those bastards to death!

we all do :brooding: the Braves could've been winless and still beat us 2 out of 3... when teams in the division play records get thrown out, and it becomes a dogfight

we all do :brooding: the Braves could've been winless and still beat us 2 out of 3... when teams in the division play records get thrown out, and it becomes a dogfight

Early in the season that may be the case. But not in August and September when may be 8 games up or something like that.

Early in the season that may be the case. But not in August and September when may be 8 games up or something like that.

Yeah... but I have a feeling that the Nat's and the Braves will make strong pushes towards us... and as we all know we will at some point have a downfall... hopefully not too many

Yeah... but I have a feeling that the Nat's and the Braves will make strong pushes towards us... and as we all know we will at some point have a downfall... hopefully not too many

Nats are a good team. When people say we beat bad teams... that's untrue. This is a good team. Not an every year playoff team and we certainly are better but we're not talking about last year's Royals or something like that.

Nats are a good team. When people say we beat bad teams... that's untrue. This is a good team. Not an every year playoff team and we certainly are better but we're not talking about last year's Royals or something like that.

Yeah.. we just plain out forgot how to bat against the Braves... yesterday in the 8th they finally woke the hell up