So far I have used:

Kenseth

Newman

Gordon

Johnson

Martin

Biffle :brooding:

Junior

Can use one driver per week and cannot use a driver twice until the it starts over at the 12th race. I am looking at Kurt Busch this week. Any other suggestions. We can make this an official thread on Sunday too, just some editing needs to be made. If not we can start a new one.

Who knows, look like baseball season has taken over. BTW I took Kyle Busch for the week.

Yeah, I agree with Morgan, Kyle is a good bet here, he won a race here last tear i think plus he's on the poll.

But I will be hoping he and his brother wipe eachother out early though. :P

Yeah, I agree with Morgan, Kyle is a good bet here, he won a race here last tear i think plus he's on the poll.

But I will be hoping he and his brother wipe eachother out early though. :P

:clap:

that aside I bet Ryan Newman has a hard day because he has to switch to the charger body no more intepid for him althoogh he has had 2 weeks to acustome to it he hasnt has the charger in "RACE" situations

:clap:

that aside I bet Ryan Newman has a hard day because he has to switch to the charger body no more intepid for him althoogh he has had 2 weeks to acustome to it he hasnt has the charger in "RACE" situations

He hasn't been doing much in the Intrepid anyway.

you know what Greg Biffle is leading the race .............. I dont know if this is good news for VG or not Biff starts strong and finishes .......................well tries to finish :huh:

FUCK I totally forgot it was on tonight, shit. 30 to go.

FUCK I totally forgot it was on tonight, shit. 30 to go.

only 28 to go for Biff :LMAO::o sorry ............................................ :( i felt your pain my friend )

29 for Martin, he was 4th, ran out of gas finished 11th both teammates combined lead for the best part of the race i remember at one point Martin was 4 seconds out in front.

only 28 to go for Biff :LMAO::o sorry ............................................ :( i felt your pain my friend )

29 for Martin, he was 4th, ran out of gas finished 11th both teammates combined lead for the best part of the race i remember at one point Martin was 4 seconds out in front.

I don't think my heart is going to make it through this Nascar season.