SportsWrath

Jacksonville

so-cal dub

Normally when you face a good team like Atlanta, Greenbay, Pittsburg, etc... It will tell us how good we are. This week however against Jacksonville will tell us how shitty we are.

I pray we beat Jax becasue if not, then it's all true about this team. Garbage who hasnt beaten anybody and even loses to shit teams.

May we all hold our breaths.

Look, I'm aware we're upset our team has gone 0-2 this 2nd half of the season.. I'm aware of our 2nd half collapses.. and the astonishing amount of turnovers... however.. let's keep this in perspective:

BEFORE our OLine crumbled due to injuries.. and before the always reliable Steve Smith went down, we were kicking ass.. anyone's ass. Kevin Boothe negated a TD for us against a motivated Dallas team.. whom we could've still beaten. We actually took the lead against the much hyped Philly team.. a stop on that dreaded 4th down and we win the game. Yep.. it's a game of inches... but till we get our starters back, this team gets a pass. We are 6-4 people.. Dallas is 3-7.

Shit, we win the next 2 games and we're the talk of the NFL again. Settle down.

Look, I'm aware we're upset our team has gone 0-2 this 2nd half of the season.. I'm aware of our 2nd half collapses.. and the astonishing amount of turnovers... however.. let's keep this in perspective:

BEFORE our OLine crumbled due to injuries.. and before the always reliable Steve Smith went down, we were kicking ass.. anyone's ass. Kevin Boothe negated a TD for us against a motivated Dallas team.. whom we could've still beaten. We actually took the lead against the much hyped Philly team.. a stop on that dreaded 4th down and we win the game. Yep.. it's a game of inches... but till we get our starters back, this team gets a pass. We are 6-4 people.. Dallas is 3-7.

Shit, we win the next 2 games and we're the talk of the NFL again. Settle down.

:clap: