SportsWrath

Beltran

GorillaNJ

This guy is a prime example of a player that helps his team win despire being in a slump.

1)he plays defense, catches most everything and remember the throw to 2nd in the opener to end the game.

2)he has gotten on base and scores runs despite not hitting.

3He is now starting to hit.

All the more reason Met fans should be utterly ashamed that they booed this guy after 3 FUCKING AT BATS :TD:

Keep up the good work Carlos, some of us aree bright enough to see quality in all aspects of the game :clap:

Last season I was disapointed with Beltran, the $ he is making and the numbers he put up were not impressing me. He has what looks like a casual playing style that just gets on my nerves....

But I do aggree dont Boo a young talented player Beltran a week into the season.

He looks like he's having fun out there. And that's his running style btw, those are the words that Cohen used last year, "effortless."

Even though I'm happy it seems Carlos is turning it around for good, I'm still sickened by some of the fans we have on our base. Booing him at opening day is pathetic.

He looks like he's having fun out there. And that's his running style btw, those are the words that Cohen used last year, "effortless."

Even though I'm happy it seems Carlos is turning it around for good, I'm still sickened by some of the fans we have on our base. Booing him at opening day is pathetic.

Then asking for a standing ovation... :LMAO:

Is it just me or does he always look like he is running at half speed? He is getting to some balls with range there in the big outfield of RFK, but he looks effortless. I think that is why he is easy to mad at....

Last year Fran Healy said over and over that he looks like he's not running fast but it's an illusion because he is in fact pretty damn quick.

Is it just me or does he always look like he is running at half speed? He is getting to some balls with range there in the big outfield of RFK, but he looks effortless. I think that is why he is easy to mad at....

If you see him run in real life he is flying. I only went to 4 games last year, but i got to see him run the bases. You can't get a feel for how fast he is actually moving on TV because he is so fluid, but he definately moves.