SportsWrath

[Preseason] Pittsburgh Steelers At New York Giants

Mr. P

I wasn't doubting you.

It was still a good defensive play by Bernard.

You're right. Just stupid to lay on the guy. Time was running out anyway. He gets a penalty there and they get another play despite the time running out, I believe.

Yah, I'm the smartass. Mr. Sarcastic "like I said". Asswipe. I stated my opinion you got hoighty toighty. So who's the smartass?

And yah, Courtney Brown hasn't got beat tonight. As we saw, he can't block, but I doubt Bruce Johnson can't either :rolleyes:

Your opinion is not warranted

I am no way getting as you say" Hoity toity " Bruce Johnson came to the Giants under the Sheridan era what defensive player didn't get "beat" playing the Sheridan defense? One miss read tonight and you want him cut in place for lesser talent and it was the lesser talent that was out of position that was supposed to give him cover over the top .

You jump on here and say cut him and don't even interject a suitable replacement for him that's on the team.

Your opinion is not warranted

I am no way getting as you say" Hoity toity " Bruce Johnson came to the Giants under the Sheridan era what defensive player didn't get "beat" playing the Sheridan defense? One miss read tonight and you want him cut in place for lesser talent and it was the lesser talent that was out of position that was supposed to give him cover over the top .

You jump on here and sat cut him and don't even interject a suitable replacement for him that's on the team.

Courtney Brown, who wasn't the one out of position while Johnson was struggling to get within 6 yards of Mike Wallace. There. Suitable replacement. Because Bruce Johnson sucks and could be replaced by even your dumbass. Oh, and btw, Kevin Dockery was about twice as good as Bruce Johnson, but we let him go for some reason.

Fred Smoot and Anthony Henry are both veterans still available that would be better, for cheap.

Quit being a grump. I can state my opinion wherever the fuck I want.

And I rarely saw Terrell Thomas get beat.

Courtney Brown, who wasn't the one out of position while Johnson was struggling to get within 6 yards of Mike Wallace. There. Suitable replacement. Because Bruce Johnson sucks and could be replaced by even your dumbass. Oh, and btw, Kevin Dockery was about twice as good as Bruce Johnson, but we let him go for some reason.

Fred Smoot and Anthony Henry are both veterans still available that would be better, for cheap.

Quit being a grump. I can state my opinion wherever the fuck I want.

And I rarely saw Terrell Thomas get beat.

UMMM ok I'll just let you give up while I'm ahead.

UMMM ok I'll just let you give up while I'm ahead.

LMAO how do you figure? He misread the play, relied on someone to fix his mistake, who also made a mistake. And to top it off couldn't recover and run with a starting wide receiver.

And he got beat last year under Sheridan all the time and is still getting beat under Fewell. So next year in preseason when he gets beat is it going to be because of the defensive coordinator again?

And he got beat last year under Sheridan all the time and is still getting beat under Fewell. So next year in preseason when he gets beat is it going to be because of the defensive coordinator again?

I told I would let you quit while I was ahead but you just keep digging your hole deeper

I told I would let you quit while I was ahead but you just keep digging your hole deeper

Bruce Johnson is awful. I can't wait to see him get beat constantly in the regular season. Then wait to hear you say it was Fewell's fault, like Fewell could go out there and play for him. Like Sheridan could.

Bruce Johnson is awful. I can't wait to see him get beat constantly in the regular season. Then wait to hear you say it was Fewell's fault, like Fewell could go out there and play for him. Like Sheridan could.

I didnt say he was the best CB in the league or even on the team But after him there is no one on the team. You want him cut and replaced by lesser talent . Besides if the coaches thought any of the FA's you mentioned were worth looking at they would of been in camp. Any way I am tired of trying to pound a point in your thick skull. CASE CLOSED.

I didnt say he was the best CB in the league or even on the team But after him there is no one on the team. You want him cut and replaced by lesser talent . Besides if the coaches thought any of the FA's you mentioned were worth looking at they would of been in camp. Any way I am tired of trying to pound a point in your thick skull. CASE CLOSED.

LOL, how do you know Courtney Brown is a lesser talent anyway? Again, have you seen him get beat horribly? Have you been in attendance of every day of camp? Do you have experience scouting players and determining who's better? I don't either, but surely the guys one spot down the depth chart behind Johnson are worth looking at to replace him. Because I'm tired of seeing the back of #25.

The veterans I mentioned certainly aren't going to make the mental mistakes and take the shortcuts Bruce Johnson seems to make several times a game.

LOL, how do you know Courtney Brown is a lesser talent anyway? Again, have you seen him get beat horribly? Have you been in attendance of every day of camp? Do you have experience scouting players and determining who's better? I don't either, but surely the guys one spot down the depth chart behind Johnson are worth looking at to replace him. Because I'm tired of seeing the back of #25.

The veterans I mentioned certainly aren't going to make the mental mistakes and take the shortcuts Bruce Johnson seems to make several times a game.

Dude, I said case closed that means you cant reply its done its over .

Dude, I said case closed that means you cant reply its done its over .

No, obviously, you've seen so much of Courtney Brown that you know Bruce Johnson is better than him. That's what you're saying. Courtney Brown, a 7th round pick, is a lesser talent than Bruce Johnson, an undrafted free agent. Obviously, someone saw it the other way around. I'm just saying let's see what someone else who isn't Bruce Johnson can do.

No, obviously, you've seen so much of Courtney Brown that you know Bruce Johnson is better than him. That's what you're saying. Courtney Brown, a 7th round pick, is a lesser talent than Bruce Johnson, an undrafted free agent. Obviously, someone saw it the other way around. I'm just saying let's see what someone else who isn't Bruce Johnson can do.

YES

Besides when was the last time you were at camp?