SportsWrath

[Preseason] Pittsburgh Steelers At New York Giants

Mr. P

Because Greco was out of position? :huh:

No, because he can't run with NFL caliber players to save his life. You aren't always going to have safety help.

He got beat quite a few times last year, too.

No, because he can't run with NFL caliber players to save his life. You aren't always going to have safety help.

He got beat quite a few times last year, too.

He was supposed to have safety help. Like I said Greco was out of position .

He was supposed to have safety help. Like I said Greco was out of position .

And like I said, he is slow and gets consistently beat by every wide receiver he faces. There's no excuse for being nearly out of the picture as the guy streaks down the field 68 yards for a touchdown help or no help.

he read the play wrong, he tried to undercut what he thought was an in route, but it turned out to be a deep post.

great play just now by johnson to break up a td pass.

good play by rocky bernard just now too.

he read the play wrong, he tried to undercut what he thought was an in route, but it turned out to be a deep post.

great play just now by johnson to break up a td pass.

good play by rocky bernard just now too.

I remember a certain Big Mike Strahan getting a penalty for delay of game for laying on a guy and not letting him up, though.

Whatever, you guys can defend Bruce Johnson all you want. It doesn't make him any good.

OK smart ass go look at the roster how do you want to keep at CB then Courtney Brown Yeah .......... yeah that's what I thought

OK smart ass go look at the roster how do you want to keep at CB the Courtney Brown Yeah .......... yeah thats what I thought

Yah, I'm the smartass. Mr. Sarcastic "like I said". Asswipe. I stated my opinion you got hoighty toighty. So who's the smartass?

And yah, Courtney Brown hasn't got beat tonight. As we saw, he can't block, but I doubt Bruce Johnson can either :rolleyes: