SportsWrath

[Preseason] Pittsburgh Steelers At New York Giants

Mr. P

YES

Besides when was the last time you were at camp?

Yesterday. Your argument is illogical. Because Bruce Johnson got beat several times, embarrassingly, last year, it's "who didn't on the Sheridan led Giants defense". Because this year, he begins anew and he tries to jump a route and gets embarrassingly beat again because he has no speed and tries to cheat on routes ALL THE TIME, it's because he didn't have safety help.

And since (obviously) you've been to every day of camp, paid special attention to the Courtney Brown vs Bruce Johnson battle, you act like you know what's up. When in reality you have no idea who the lesser talent is because you're just a bullshitter who thinks he knows a lot about football.

hah youd rather be right and have giants players getting beat.

When it's Dickhead I'm trying to argue against, yes. The guys a nonstop arrogant prick who likes to make people think he's the inside source on all that is Giants football.

When it's Dickhead I'm trying to argue against, yes. The guys a nonstop arrogant prick who likes to make people think he's the inside source on all that is Giants football.

well damn, no matter who im arguing against id rather be wrong than have giants players getting beat.

Oh you where arguing, Is that what that was?

well damn, no matter who im arguing against id rather be wrong than have giants players getting beat.

Well, having Bruce Johnson no where near the New Meadlowlands come Sundays would be optimal....

Oh you where arguing, Is that what that was?

hahaha look at the guy who has nothing to say but that I want to replace Bruce Johnson with "lesser talent" when he has no idea who the lesser talent is because he is not a NFL scout.

hahaha look at the guy who has nothing to say but that I want to replace Bruce Johnson with "lesser talent" when he has no idea who the lesser talent is because he is not a NFL scout.

No, no you've said enough I didn't have to say much You made yourself clear for all to see.

Yesterday. Your argument is illogical. Because Bruce Johnson got beat several times, embarrassingly, last year, it's "who didn't on the Sheridan led Giants defense". Because this year, he begins anew and he tries to jump a route and gets embarrassingly beat again because he has no speed and tries to cheat on routes ALL THE TIME, it's because he didn't have safety help.

And since (obviously) you've been to every day of camp, paid special attention to the Courtney Brown vs Bruce Johnson battle, you act like you know what's up. When in reality you have no idea who the lesser talent is because you're just a bullshitter who thinks he knows a lot about football.

Oh I see you went to the "WALK THROUGH " session If I had made that practice Maybe I wouldn't of missed the Grueling Johnson/Brown Battle for the second teamers

Oh I see you went to the "WALK THROUGH " session If I had made that practice Maybe I wouldn't of missed the Grueling Johnson/Brown Battle for the second teamers

I was joking, you schmuck.

And just so you know, Gartrell Johnson was a member of the Giants roster last year. So he might have been inactive some games, but he can't land on the "PS again". Smart guy.

Was he on the roster for more than nine games?

But I agree, looks like he's going to land on the PS. Andre Brown is looking pretty solid. But I dunno what we do with DJ Ware...while we have some guys coming off injuries...I wouldn't want to see 4 backs on the squad...

But I agree, looks like he's going to land on the PS. Andre Brown is looking pretty solid. But I dunno what we do with DJ Ware...while we have some guys coming off injuries...I wouldn't want to see 4 backs on the squad...

Ware looked ok as he walked over to the cart and sat down on the seat .

Ware looked ok as he walked over to the cart and sat down on the seat .

yes, last year him injuring himself was the reason we picked up Gartrell, too, I believe...

Just a concussion this time, should be back healthy for next game...he's a greater talent than Gartrell, but I don't like keeping 4 running backs. I guess if we're gonna say Andre Brown is the return man, which I haven't been impressed with (but I haven't really been impressed with the entire kickoff blocking itself), DJ is good to have on the roster in case Andre Brown gets doinked on a return or something, but I don't think there's any real benefit to keeping 4 backs...

Speaking of special teams...are we consistently at the bottom of the league under Coughlin in starting field position/opponents starting field position and that differential? Because it seems to me we have been terrible at kick off coverage and merely mediocre (though Hixon did get a few good ones here and there) at kick off returns...

How is Cruz tonight?

Back down to earth

They stopped him in the end zone twice by pushing him down Defensive Pass interference was 1 personal foul was another it led to a Brown 1 yard TD

Cruz had 2 catches for 30 yards 1 was for 20 yards