SportsWrath

Training in Miami

Go_Eli

Guest Lockhart
do you realize that I represent Warren Sapp? With the first sentence of your post, you just lost what little credibility you had---thanks for proving my point. :clap:

And by the way, do you realize that Carl Poston represents Ty Law? How many rings does he have?

All the high priced Rosenhaus clients are losers. Law WAS a winner but now that he is going for the big bucks - it's NY Jets and now unemployed - same with Sapp - Rosenhaus represents high priced wannabes. He hangs around that U of Miami group of felons and headcases - no wonder most all of them are losers. How's Sean Taylor look in stripes?

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
All the high priced Rosenhaus clients are losers. Law WAS a winner but now that he is going for the big bucks - it's NY Jets and now unemployed - same with Sapp - Rosenhaus represents high priced wannabes. He hangs around that U of Miami group of felons and headcases - no wonder most all of them are losers. How's Sean Taylor look in stripes?

Part of the myth about me is that I ONLY represent UM players. To date, only 16 of my 90 clients are from that institution. Some of them had misunderstandings and brushes with the law, but I can say with confidence that each is a solid individual. We, meaning me and my clients, are a family and as such, I have spent enormous amounts of time dissecting their personalities. I can say with surety that they are men with character and values that oft times are victims of their own success.

At this time, I cannot comment of the Sean Taylor issue, but I can say with an extreme amount of confidence that I look forward to Sean having another stellar year with the Washington Redskins and a long a prosperous NFL career

Yes, and Drew's clients never win - come into camp out of shape (Shockey, Plaxico , and Portis) never win the big game. I have nothing againt the Rosehaus clients - it is notable that none of them are winners, almost all are well paid and None like to work in the off-season. Lesson learned is if you see a Rosenhaus represented player - stay away - stay far away. Rosenhaus and Psoton represented players who want big bucks for little production.

Shockey came into camp out of shape? Come on asshole.

Part of the myth about me is that I ONLY represent UM players. To date, only 16 of my 90 clients are from that institution. Some of them had misunderstandings and brushes with the law, but I can say with confidence that each is a solid individual. We, meaning me and my clients, are a family and as such, I have spent enormous amounts of time dissecting their personalities. I can say with surety that they are men with character and values that oft times are victims of their own success.

At this time, I cannot comment of the Sean Taylor issue, but I can say with an extreme amount of confidence that I look forward to Sean having another stellar year with the Washington Redskins and a long a prosperous NFL career

Lockhart is a mastermind when is comes to football.....

and she has authored many books on this subject...

4101.gif