SportsWrath

Training in Miami

Go_Eli

While McNabb, Bledsoe and Brunnell are already throwing with their receivers, Shockey and Plaxico are attending fashion shows and cast parties in Miami - Thanks a lot guys!

Even though the articles states that guys from Miami get a bad rap. Do you even read Lockhart?

Guest Nutty Sack
What's with Floyd? He was posting for a solid 30 minutes and has vanished without a trace...

I'll pick up where he left off thank you.

This article only heightens the hypocrisy of these two nit wits being away from Eli to address their shortcomings. They are both in it for themselves obviously and are to stupid to realize that it takes a QB to make them succeed.

I'll pick up where he left off thank you.

This article only heightens the hypocrisy of these two nit wits being away from Eli to address their shortcomings. They are both in it for themselves obviously and are to stupid to realize that it takes a QB to make them succeed.

Why would they be "it for themselves" if to succeed means practising with their QB, which they aren't at this moment?

Guest Floyd The Barber
Why would they be "it for themselves" if to succeed means practising with their QB, which they aren't at this moment?

bc the problem that occured post week 6 last season, wasnt the muscle tone in Jeremy Shockeys physique, nor the conditioning of Plaxico Burress, but there inability to get on the same page as there 2nd year QB...

so one would think the best way to correct this problem is repitition...that should of began the week after the playoff embarrassment...

noted...Plaxico Burress has yet to even speak to his coach, or any member of his team since that last game, and Jeremy Shockey laughs at the mention of him spending early spring days in NY with his QB in NJ fearing he will miss out down south on something...

each day that goes by is one day closer to the season, and one less day these 3 have to correct this problem..

Guest Nutty Sack
bc the problem that occured post week 6 last season, wasnt the muscle tone in Jeremy Shockeys physique, nor the conditioning of Plaxico Burress, but there inability to get on the same page as there 2nd year QB...

so one would think the best way to correct this problem is repitition...that should of began the week after the playoff embarrassment...

noted...Plaxico Burress has yet to even speak to his coach, or any member of his team since that last game, and Jeremy Shockey laughs at the mention of him spending early spring days in NY with his QB in NJ fearing he will miss out down south on something...

each day that goes by is one day closer to the season, and one less day these 3 have to correct this problem..

Why do we continue trtying to educate people with their heads in the clouds ? This is a big problem that will blow up in everyones face during the season unfortunately.

I didn't see particular cause for concern regarding the receiver-quarterback sync last year; with a similar situation at hand. If you're going to nitpick, at least try to be logical: if there were a problem, regarding receiver-quarterback sync, sourced from preseason practise, it would have shown in the earlier part of the season, not the latter. But I suppose, you're reaching for any aspect you can find to try and seem negative -- I'm sure everyone thinks you're interesting because of it.

Guest Drew Rosenhaus

I really don't understand the perception that my clients are doing anything less than preparing themselves for the upcoming season

They feel more comfortable working in a certain environment, so I definitely encourage it.

None of your business buddy.

You must be pretty unhinged to maintain secrecy over something as general as age, over an anonymous message board, whilst pretending to be some kind of cynical overlord. Hopefully, someday, reality will entice you.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I didn't see particular cause for concern regarding the receiver-quarterback sync last year; with a similar situation at hand. If you're going to nitpick, at least try to be logical: if there were a problem, regarding receiver-quarterback sync, sourced from preseason practise, it would have shown in the earlier part of the season, not the latter. But I suppose, you're reaching for any aspect you can find to try and seem negative -- I'm sure everyone thinks you're interesting because of it.

you have never watched a Giant game...its clear in your posting...when a WR turns in and QB throws out there are sync problems...this occured all season long...followed by hand gestures being placed on hips and wild rants on the sidelines...

Guest Nutty Sack
You must be pretty unhinged to maintain secrecy over something as general as age, over an anonymous message board, whilst pretending to be some kind of cynical overlord. Hopefully, someday, reality will entice you.

I agree.

you have never watched a Giant game...its clear in your posting...when a WR turns in and QB throws out there are sync problems...this occured all season long...followed by hand gestures being placed on hips and wild rants on the sidelines...

Postive outcomes superseded them; but I suppose, you're reaching for any aspect you can find to try and seem negative -- I'm sure everyone thinks you're interesting because of it.

Yet another innocent poster gets sucked into the Fab 4 black hole thinking he can make a difference.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Yet another innocent poster gets sucked into the Fab 4 black hole thinking he can make a difference.

quickly, caption this post and report it to the MODS...

Not really, I have a few hours of nothingness ahead of me, I thought I would have some fun pointing out their obvious agenda while gauging their responses.

Neither do you.

Yes I do; you just can't think properly.

Why would you keep your age a secret when your persona in this context is anonymous while you present yourself as some sort of authoritarian? There are three respective contradictions there.

Yes I do; you just can't think properly.

Why would you keep your age a secret when your persona in this context is anonymous while you present yourself as some sort of authoritarian? There are three respective contradictions there.

In a nutshell you just summed up their whole existence.