SportsWrath

Training in Miami

Go_Eli

Guest Nutty Sack
Yes I do; you just can't think properly.

Why would you keep your age a secret when your persona in this context is anonymous while you present yourself as some sort of authoritarian? There are three respective contradictions there.

I can certainly think long enough to know that you are some kind of nut !!

Guest Lockhart

Watching the Giants play at the end of the season displayed just how out of sync the Receivers were with Eli. Early in the season things were fine, but this was before defenses adjusted. A passing game in-sync can adjust with defensive changes and continue producing. One, like the Giants in 2005, that is completely out of sync cannot re-adjust and can only produce effective numbers in the perfect scenario. Once opposing defenses saw tape on Eli and the Giants, they took away the early season favorites and the Giant passing game disappeared - textbook definition of an Out-of-sync passing offense.

Still, the two dopes that looked the most lost, Plaxico and Shockey, do nothing in the off-season in an attempt to make the Giant passing game more cohesive. Instead, they spend valuable off-season time down in Miami or anywhere but NJ where the Giant team is working out. While Brunnell, Bledsoe , and McNabb are working out with their receivers, discussing strategy, watching film, and throwing pass routes, Plaxico and Shockey are attending social functions in Miami and laughing at their teammates working out in NJ.

The NY media has reported on their infantile behavior, Eli and Coughlin have specifically requested their presence for the last two off-season workouts, but these two malcontents could care less. They ignore Eli, the Giant coaches, their Giant teammates, and the fans.

After all, these things just aren't important to Shockey and Plaxico.

I can certainly think long enough to know that you are some kind of nut !!

Of course, you would think that; considering that your perception of another person can't expand beyond this message board - unable to understand how little it represents a person.

You know? I can only feel sorry for you. I hope you really do feel good about these characters you're employing on this site. Cynicism is cool...

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
Watching the Giants play at the end of the season displayed just how out of sync the Receivers were with Eli. Early in the season things were fine, but this was before defenses adjusted. A passing game in-sync can adjust with defensive changes and continue producing. One, like the Giants in 2005, that is completely out of sync cannot re-adjust and can only produce effective numbers in the perfect scenario. Once opposing defenses saw tape on Eli and the Giants, they took away the early season favorites and the Giant passing game disappeared - textbook definition of an Out-of-sync passing offense.

Still, the two dopes that looked the most lost, Plaxico and Shockey, do nothing in the off-season in an attempt to make the Giant passing game more cohesive. Instead, they spend valuable off-season time down in Miami or anywhere but NJ where the Giant team is working out. While Brunnell, Bledsoe , and McNabb are working out with their receivers, discussing strategy, watching film, and throwing pass routes, Plaxico and Shockey are attending social functions in Miami and laughing at their teammates working out in NJ.

The NY media has reported on their infantile behavior, Eli and Coughlin have specifically requested their presence for the last two off-season workouts, but these two malcontents could care less. They ignore Eli, the Giant coaches, their Giant teammates, and the fans.

After all, these things just aren't important to Shockey and Plaxico.

I resent that disparaging remark about my clients. Plax and Jeremey obviously suffered from the lack of ability at the qb position. Eli was essentially a rookie, and played as such down the stretch. I look for vast improvement this year or I may turn EA's hand to find a replacement

I resent that disparaging remark about my clients. Plax and Jeremey obviously suffered from the lack of ability at the qb position. Eli was essentially a rookie, and played as such down the stretch. I look for vast improvement this year or I may turn EA's hand to find a replacement

You're very clever. ;)

Guest Lockhart

I wonder if those clowns down in Miami even know what is happening with the Giants these days - they don't seem the least bit interested in the team, Eli or anything happening in NJ. It's amazing how callous these two can be, and still the Giants have not disciplined them - are the Giants a NBA team?

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
I wonder if those clowns down in Miami even know what is happening with the Giants these days - they don't seem the least bit interested in the team, Eli or anything happening in NJ. It's amazing how callous these two can be, and still the Giants have not disciplined them - are the Giants a NBA team?

Why doesn't Edgerrin James or Clinton Portis get criticized? or Ray Lewis and Santana Moss? They all workout in Miami

Unless you know the dedication of my clients, please refrain from the bashing

Why doesn't Edgerrin James or Clinton Portis get criticized? or Ray Lewis and Santana Moss? They all workout in Miami

I love you drew :clap:

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
I love you drew :clap:

Listen,

Several of my clients frequent these messageboards unbeknownest to the average fan. I continuously tell them to ignore the newspapers, sport shows, and media outlets in general, but it's human nature to want to know how you are perceived by the fans.

Ever since Curt Shilling and Mark Cuban made it public that they frequent messageboards, my clients tell me that they log on at least daily to find out what fans think--and it's almost addictive!

So here I am, willing to share my thoughts with some of the most knowledgeable and die-hard fans in the NFL! :worshippy:

Guest Lockhart

Portis did show up for the Buffalo workouts this year, and Santana Moss reported to the Skins last year right after his contract was fianlized - instead of chasing TO around and making a fool of yourself in press conferences, you might want to find out where your other clients are - moron.

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
Portis did show up for the Buffalo workouts this year, and Santana Moss reported to the Skins last year right after his contract was fianlized - instead of chasing TO around and making a fool of yourself in press conferences, you might want to find out where your other clients are - moron.

Last time I checked, Clinton plays for Washington, not Buffalo--my other client, Willis, plays for Buffalo (who I never mentioned)

As for Santana, he did show up for workouts, but prior to reporting before he had to, he was in Miami with the rest of the UM guys like they are every year.

Instead of making yourself look like the fool you are, you should check your facts before posting

well you both have something in common all you're concerned about is Miami and what happening there.

well that and this wekeends fourplay sessions with nosebleed.

Guest Carbo
well you both have something in common all you're concerned about is Miami and what happening there.

well that and this wekeends fourplay sessions with nosebleed.

Shudder, your spelling skills are awful. You really are a numbskull.

Guest Lockhart
Last time I checked, Clinton plays for Washington, not Buffalo--my other client, Willis, plays for Buffalo (who I never mentioned)

As for Santana, he did show up for workouts, but prior to reporting before he had to, he was in Miami with the rest of the UM guys like they are every year.

Instead of making yourself look like the fool you are, you should check your facts before posting

Santana left Miami as soon as his contract was signed - Portis has yet to have a really good season in Washington. Like Shockey and the other malcontents remaining in Miami, their regular seasons are never complete. I would suggest you tell your clients to get off their dead butts and start working for their contracted money - I knew its a different off-season course from the lounging and partying in Miami, but either they do it or continue to be also-rans in the league.

Perhaps if your clients spent more time working out and playing football, you and your clients wouldn't be the underperforming clowns of the NFL.

Santana left Miami as soon as his contract was signed - Portis has yet to have a really good season in Washington. Like Shockey and the other malcontents remaining in Miami, their regular seasons are never complete. I would suggest you tell your clients to get off their dead butts and start working for their contracted money - I knew its a different off-season course from the lounging and partying in Miami, but either they do it or continue to be also-rans in the league.

Perhaps if your clients spent more time working out and playing football, you and your clients wouldn't be the underperforming clowns of the NFL.

LMAO!

Talking that is members tha cliam to be NFL agents as if they are NFL agents!!!

Nice lockhart!

colorforms_pop_set_02.jpg

So while your playing princess of power colorforms do you talk to then as if the are real also?

Guest Drew Rosenhaus

Also-rans? Do you realize how many All-Pros I represent? Do you?

Anquan Boldin, Edgerrin James, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Clinton Portis, Jeremy Shockey, Sean Taylor to name a few

When these guys are asleep, they have more hand-eye coordination and athletic ability than you

Guest Lockhart
LMAO!

Talking that is members tha cliam to be NFL agents as if they are NFL agents!!!

Nice lockhart!

colorforms_pop_set_02.jpg

So while your playing princess of power colorforms do you talk to then as if the are real also?

It's all in fun - just like talking to you as if you know football - we all know both isn't true, but its fun destroying the individual and his lame brain ideas.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
Also-rans? Do you realize how many All-Pros I represent? Do you?

Anquan Boldin, Edgerrin James, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Clinton Portis, Jeremy Shockey, Sean Taylor to name a few

When these guys are asleep, they have more hand-eye coordination and athletic ability than you

Let's count the Super Bowl rings in this crowd - How many?

Uhhhh, Portis had one of the best rushing seasons in the NFL this year.

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
Let's count the Super Bowl rings in this crowd - How many?

None to date, but arguably the best player on that roster is the oldest (Owens) and played in a Super Bowl during his last full season so in essence, you're looking at a roster of guys that haven't hit their primes

Besides, all except one guy on that list was a key member of a playoff squad. The only one not to make the playoffs was Anquan, and he was an All-Pro

to question any of these guys talent is your perogative, but at least have a legitimate reason

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
Uhhhh, Portis had one of the best rushing seasons in the NFL this year.

This lockhart guy obviously has a personal agenda against me and my clients.

Maybe he called me for representation and I declined :)

It's all in fun - just like talking to you as if you know football - we all know both isn't true, but its fun destroying the individual and his lame brain ideas.

:lol:

you're right it is fun watching Dew R own you also...

Maybe you can go over how to calculate precentages with him....

:o

Do you lose arguments during princess of power play time also?

Guest Lockhart

Yes, and Drew's clients never win - come into camp out of shape (Shockey, Plaxico , and Portis) never win the big game. I have nothing againt the Rosehaus clients - it is notable that none of them are winners, almost all are well paid and None like to work in the off-season. Lesson learned is if you see a Rosenhaus represented player - stay away - stay far away. Rosenhaus and Psoton represented players who want big bucks for little production.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Drew Rosenhaus
Yes, and Drew's clients never win the big one - come into camp out of shape (Shockey, Plaxico , and Portis) never win the big game. I have nothing againt the Rosehaus clients - it is notable that none of them are winners, almost all are well paid and None like to work in the off-season. Lesson learned is if you see a Rosenhaus represented player - stay away - stay far away. Rosenhaus and Psoton represented players want big bucks for little production.

do you realize that I represent Warren Sapp? With the first sentence of your post, you just lost what little credibility you had---thanks for proving my point. :clap:

Also, another one of my clients was Superbowl XXXVII---Dwight Smith

And by the way, do you realize that Carl Poston represents Ty Law? How many rings does he have?