SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

Hopefully, it will be a player who chooses to work out in the offseason with his teammates versus partying in Miami.

Show me a story that tells the story of William Joseph being known as a party animal in Miami instead of working out.

Show me Lockhart.

Guest Nutty Sack
Show me a story that tells the story of William Joseph being known as a party animal in Miami instead of working out.

Show me Lockhart.

Hey Einstein........the guy came with a big tag on his lapel that spelled out L-A-Z-Y. Take one look at him and you don't need to be a nuero surgeon to understand why. He's a loser who will never amount to anything other than another failed first round draft choice by Ernie. And now the Fab Four are on the clock I believe............

Guest Lockhart

***NEW SELECTION***

After Review and consultation with the my FAB 4 Brethren, Leonard Pope of Georgia was the obvious choice - a TE that works hard and at 6'73/4" and runs a 4.65 40 yard - You can't miss him - the new TE of the NFC!

05fb_uga_gdaygame_leonardpope.jpg

Edited by Money

Nice pick with Cromartie. Deciding between him, Watson, and Ryans was a tough decision. Ultimately, I ruled out Watson because of his performance/motivation issues. With the plethora of CBs brought in by the Giants this year, Cromartie would figure to not get much playing time as a rookie. That's actually quite ideal, because he is inexperienced. But, my consultants and I ultimately decided that the Giants could draft a talented developmental CB with a later pick. With no WLB on the roster, and Ryans being a very NFL-ready player, its clear he has a better length-to-impact ratio than Cromartie. Thus, Ryans was the pick.

I'm so relieved that I have the Fab Four's approval. Really brightens my day.

Guest Lockhart
Nice pick with Cromartie. Deciding between him, Watson, and Ryans was a tough decision. Ultimately, I ruled out Watson because of his performance/motivation issues. With the plethora of CBs brought in by the Giants this year, Cromartie would figure to not get much playing time as a rookie. That's actually quite ideal, because he is inexperienced. With no WLB on the roster, and Ryans being a very NFL-ready player, its clear he has a better length-to-impact ratio than Cromartie. Thus, Ryans was the pick.

Of course it does.

Guest Nutty Sack
After Review and consultation with the my FAB 4 Brethren, Leonard Pope of Georgia was the obvious choice - a TE that works hard and at 6'73/4" and runs a 4.65 40 yard - You can't miss him - the new TE of the NFC!

As a Giant fan I'm quite envious of the Panthers pick.

Nice pick with Cromartie. Deciding between him, Watson, and Ryans was a tough decision. Ultimately, I ruled out Watson because of his performance/motivation issues. With the plethora of CBs brought in by the Giants this year, Cromartie would figure to not get much playing time as a rookie. That's actually quite ideal, because he is inexperienced. But, my consultants and I ultimately decided that the Giants could draft a talented developmental CB with a later pick. With no WLB on the roster, and Ryans being a very NFL-ready player, its clear he has a better length-to-impact ratio than Cromartie. Thus, Ryans was the pick.

I love the Ryans pick but what made you rule out Greenway? Was it the workouts?

I love the Ryans pick but what made you rule out Greenway? Was it the workouts?

Nah, I don't get to caught up in pre-draft workouts. In this case, I just like Ryans better than Greenway, primarily because Ryans is more physical and a more reliable tackler. Plus, he has top notch intangibles and leadership skills.

Guest Nutty Sack
***NEW SELECTION***

Lock I presume you explained to Leonard what the word ..........VOLUNTARY...........means.

Imagine if the Bears took Greenway...

A. Ogunleye, Tommy Harris, Ian Scott/ Alfonso Boone, Alex Brown = A

Lance Briggs, Brian Urlacher, Chad Greenway= A+

Charles Tillman, Nathan Vasher, Rashied Davis, Draft Pick= A

Mike Brown, Chris Harris= A

Wow.

I originally planned to take Manny Lawson, but he was off the board. Nick Mangold was also given heavy consideration. There's a Round 2 LB that I really, really like ... but I'm not positive that he'll be there. If he is, I may take him even after picking Ryans.

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 29th pick, the Indianapolis Colts select Chad Greenway, LB, Iowa

Selection was made according to generic draft boards, as the GM failed to submit his pick and send a personalized draft board in advance.

The Seattle Seahawks are on the clock...

***NEW SELECTION***

Seattle Seahawks -- Defending NFC Champs. Their offense is arguably the most balanced in the NFC so no big needs here. We turn to defense where there are a few:

DE - While the team was one of the tops in the leagues in sacks, they are lacking a true pass rushing threat. Hali and Kiwanuka are definite consideration here.

CB - Huge hole opposite Trufant. There is a chance that they sign Law in which case they can look elsewhere. If not, CB has to be the pick here. Ideally they can get someone that can compete for a starting spot from day 1.

So given the need at CB there are a few to choose from:

Jonathon Joseph, Richard Marshall and Youboty.

Since the Seahawks are trying to win the SB this year, we go with Youboty since he is the most pro-ready of the three and faced top competition in college.

ASTON YOUBOTY CB -- OHIO ST.