SportsWrath

Pick Your DT

lemmiwinks

Guest Floyd The Barber

id go as far as signing the the last 2 DT's on that list, and drafting one with in the first 3 rounds...i wouldgo even further by signing a few undrafted rookie FA's once camp began...i would make it clear to all that DT is theres for the taking...there is no ONE clear starter from our group...i would make it PEFECTLY CLEAR to William Joseph that this will be his last camp as a NYG, and unless we see possession like play, he WILL BE cut at camps conclusion without second thought...

id go as far as signing the the last 2 DT's on that list, and drafting one with in the first 3 rounds...i wouldgo even further by signing a few undrafted rookie FA's once camp began...i would make it clear to all that DT is theres for the taking...there is no ONE clear starter from our group...i would make it PEFECTLY CLEAR to William Joseph that this will be his last camp as a NYG, and unless we see possession like play, he WILL BE cut at camps conclusion without second thought...

Just like you predicted Joseph would be cut at the end of last year's camp. You've been taking too many courses at the lockfag School of Wrong Predictions. :doh:

Guest Floyd The Barber

i never predicted anything...i am making a statement...a statement that would fortify our interior D-Line, at least for the time being...ridding ourselves of a 330lb. Baby-Bop look-a-like and replacing him with 2 hard working nobodies would make us much more competitive...

i never predicted anything...i am making a statement...a statement that would fortify our interior D-Line, at least for the time being...ridding ourselves of a 330lb. Baby-Bop look-a-like and replacing him with 2 hard working nobodies would make us much more competitive...

Nice backpedal, Floyd. You did predict it. Nothing worse than a deluded revisionist.

Guest Nutty Sack

Everyone should be put on notice that we..........The Fab Four...........will not stand idley by as an inferior product is being passed off as a football player on our team. We intend to agressively let our feelings on this matter be heard often and loudly.

You are all forwarned.

Everyone should be put on notice that we..........The Fab Four...........will not stand idley by as an inferior product is being passed off as a football player on our team. We intend to agressively let our feelings on this matter be heard often and loudly.

You are all forwarned.

Nobody cares what you morons say, dye. Might as well just talk among yourselves, for what it's worth.

Guest Lockhart
Nobody cares what you morons say, dye. Might as well just talk among yourselves, for what it's worth.

Many anxiously await the FAB 4's words on such matters! The impact of our words have already assisted the Giants, as demonstrated when they bypassed the Gimpy-kneed cancer -Arrington!

Signing undrafted rookies is not the answer at any position...There is a reason they are undrafted, they generally lack the athleticism, speed, strength, and other intangibles that make a successful NFL player. Building a team of undrafted rookies is a sure way to fail.

Im pretty sure that you could take every undrafted rookie over the last 10 years build a team and they wouldn't win more then 4 games a year

You are all forwarned.

Spam by any other name is still spam.

The last two players on that list are RFA's & we would have to compensate their teams for them, how much would all depend upon where they were drafted..... given the needs we have all over the field we shouldn't squander our picks compensating other teams for fringe NFL players.

Concening Joseph this is from ESPN insider (summarized):

Defensive tackle: Kendrick Clancy's decision to sign with Arizona makes this a far greater need. Clancy didn't make many big plays, but he was relentless and, more importantly, consistent. Although William Joseph has far more natural ability, he doesn't always play with a mean streak and has yet to realize his potential. Exasperating the loss of Clancy is the fact that Fred Robbins, who has had problems keeping his weight down, tends to wear down over the course of games. The Giants need a defensive tackle who can replace Robbins, allowing him to move into a situational run-stuffing role.

Concerning the "ONE clear starter" statement, there are several teams in this league that use a rotation at the defensive tackle position & do it quite well (Colts & Eagles amongst others)... for the most part around the league now the only true 3 down lineman play the outside or are playing the nose in a 3-4 defense.

You are all forwarned.

Is this some thing new....I mean you have been complaining about the same players for a good 2 years now