SportsWrath

Pick Your DT

lemmiwinks

Pick Two you would like on the Giants and why you feel they would make good Giants

James Reed DT UFA 6-0 286 5 NY Jets 71 Expert's Take

Brentson Buckner DT Released 6-2 310 12 Panthers 70 Expert's Take

Grady Jackson DT UFA 6-2 345 9 Packers 70 Expert's Take

Kindal Moorehead DT RFA 6-2 285 3 Panthers 69 Expert's Take

Lance Legree DT Released 6-1 300 5 NY Jets 67 Expert's Take

Brandon Noble DT Released 6-2 305 6 Redskins 66 Expert's Take

Kenny Smith DT UFA 6-4 303 4 Raiders 64 Expert's Take

Josh Williams DT Released 6-3 285 6 Colts 64 Expert's Take

Terdell Sands DT RFA 6-7 335 3 Raiders 63 Expert's Take

Willie Blade DT Released 6-3 315 4 Cowboys 62 Expert's Take

Jason Fisk DT Released 6-3 300 11 Browns 62 Expert's Take

Ross Kolodziej DT UFA 6-3 292 4 Cardinals 62 Expert's Take

Rob Meier DT UFA 6-5 293 6 Jaguars 62 Expert's Take

Chris Cooper DT Released 6-5 285 5 49ers 61 Expert's Take

Kenderick Allen DT RFA 6-6 315 3 NY Giants 60 Expert's Take

Aubrayo Franklin DT RFA 6-1 320 3 Ravens 60 Expert's Take

Antwan Lake DT RFA 6-4 308 4 Falcons 59 Expert's Take

i'd rather just keep kenderick allen for cheap. the only tackle bigger than him is terdell sands and sands has no upside whatsoever.

I like Brentson Buckner for his leader ship and he should still have 3 to 4 effective years left.

I would also like Allen just cause there will be no learning curve

Guest Carbo
Thank you for your post :mellow:
I believe I speak for many here, but we are enjoying this kinder, gentler Lemmiwinks. Would you attribute this personal growth to pharmaceuticals or counseling, or some combination of the above?

I believe I speak for many here, but we are enjoying this kinder, gentler Lemmiwinks. Would you attribute this personal growth to pharmaceuticals or counseling, or some combination of the above?

He just realizes what an asshole you are and nothing but a bullet can change it.

Guest Carbo
He just realizes what an asshole you are and nothing but a bullet can change it.
Get back to your McCauley Culkin posters and fantasies, snitch.

OK woirm..........
Hehe. . .that brings back memories. :)

:clap:

:clap:

Your renaissance is over, I see. Back to skipping behind the Pied Piper and his Band of Buffoons.

I cant belive Brentson Buckner is still on the list . we should pick him up

you know whats funny the 3 amigos cry and whine all the time the Giants need a DT first and foremost. but when some one post possible vet DT not one of them want to positively contribute

you know whats funny the 3 amigos cry and whine all the time the Giants need a DT first and foremost. but when some one post possible vet DT not one of them want to positively contribute

Bump

Guest Nutty Sack

Here's the problem my friend. We have a GM with a half of brain. He doesn't even realize we have a desperate need at DT. This was obviously demonstrated byputting the coaching staff in such desperate straights last year that they had to employ a player who is not even worthy of being a sandlot player as our starter.

Ernie must still be in a comma dreaming of Bert Jones.

Edited by Nutty Sack

Here's the problem my friend. We have a GM with a half of brain. He doesn't even realize we have a desperate need at DT. This was obviously demonstrated byputting the coaching staff in such desperate straights last year that they had to employ a player who is not even worthy of being a sandlot player as our starter.

Man, it must be tight quarters being in a comma.

So you wont list a DT from the listed available FA's that you would like play for the Giants?

Guest Nutty Sack
So you wont list a DT from the listed available FA's that you would like play for the Giants?

Yes I will sign Grady Jackson, Brenston Buckner draft a DT in the third round and after training camp release William Joseph.

Guest Nutty Sack
I'd rather be in a question mark. There's more room and a detached garage.

You guys are a regular riot !!

Guest Nutty Sack
Thank you for your post :mellow: I was waiting for Willi J to get sucker punched

He is quite possibly the worst defensive lineman I've ever had the displeasure of watching in my 40 years of football viewing. Just wanted you to get the complete picture.