SportsWrath

Mock Drafts

mastershake

Here's mine:

Hopefuls

1 (15)- LB Rolando McClain, Alabama 6'4 254, Impact player at MLB.

2 (46) -DT Lamaar Houston, Texas 6'3 305, Athletic lineman best in a 4-3

3 (76 - DE Gred Hardy, Ole Miss 6'4 281, Not yet an every down player, but could be a nice addition to the rotation with Kiwi and Tuck. Even if Osi stays, still make this pick.

4 (115) - OG Marshal Newhouse, TCU, 6'4 305.Versatile lineman, helped lead the horned frogs to 257 rush yards per game last season, and 235 the year before.

5 - OLB

6 - CB

7 - any

I'd like to see us pick either LB, DT, OG in the first three; whichever is the best player on the board at the time.

I'm not ruling out a DB early either, that will tell us how healthy Phillips and Ross really are.

Yeah, any combination of those 4 positions, with LB being in at least one of the first two rounds would be ideal.

Yeah, any combination of those 4 positions, with LB being in at least one of the first two rounds would be ideal.

id be happy with a bunch of different scenarios. but all of those scenarios need a MLB in either round 1 or 2.

Agreed x 2

I wouldn't mind a back up QB at some point.

But, there's no doubt we have to go LB in the first. Either McClain or Weatherspoon I hear are decent. Been too busy buying a friggin house this year to follow much of it. Got in and got the internet and TV set up though for the draft.