SportsWrath

Jersey Number Changes

Mr. P

From what I have read this is the current Giants plans. Tonight though will be telling on if the Giants feel at all confident with this combo.

Well, they'd know what they have a lot better than I would...I saw a lot of novice mistakes by those two, though...if I've even ever seen Wilk on the field....

From what I have read this is the current Giants plans. Tonight though will be telling on if the Giants feel at all confident with this combo.

I am hearing the same, I do not think they are going in any different direction. Morrison from Oakland is available for a third rounder we have not sniffed that deal, Andra Davis and Karlos Dansby were available we didn't sniff either one of them, they played in the 3-4 but could play in the Tampa 2 we are running. Hate to say but what we have is what we are going to have come week 1 at the discretion of all of us, its what they are seemingly content with

I am hearing the same, I do not think they are going in any different direction. Morrison from Oakland is available for a third rounder we have not sniffed that deal, Andra Davis and Karlos Dansby were available we didn't sniff either one of them, they played in the 3-4 but could play in the Tampa 2 we are running. Hate to say but what we have is what we are going to have come week 1 at the discretion of all of us, its what they are seemingly content with

Well clearly the Giants aren't as panicked about our shitty LB position as we all are. There were good LBs still on the board and they passed. Hell there were great OLineman left to help the run and they passed on that too. So is Kiwi back to LB or is this what JPP is now going to play? :confused: