SportsWrath

I dont know if you guys are interested...

NeMesiS

At work I set up a draft game. I don't know if you guys want to play too...

Pretty much you guess where you think a player will go in the first round. You get 15 points per Draft spot and subtract the number spot the college was actually drafted.

For example...If you picked Gerald McCoy to go 4th overall. But he ends up going 7th overall... You get 12 points for your 4th draft spot. Add up all 32 spots and whoever has the most points... wins!

At work I set up a draft game. I don't know if you guys want to play too...

Pretty much you guess where you think a player will go in the first round. You get 15 points per Draft spot and subtract the number spot the college was actually drafted.

For example...If you picked Gerald McCoy to go 4th overall. But he ends up going 7th overall... You get 12 points for your 4th draft spot. Add up all 32 spots and whoever has the most points... wins!

Sorry Nem, not my forte. I got lucky once guessing the final score in the super bowl.. Titans and Rams... and I didn't even guess the damn thing. You know when you guess the first digit of each score? Basically I was the last one and I had no choice but to pick that 7 4 (if I recall correctly).

I'll get my popcorn and be ... shit, I am going to cancel my physical therapy appt for Thursday night.. :thumbs: