SportsWrath

Now that the Pats are done, Giants can talk to Pepper

JMFP

I hope they call him this week. IF I stay a Giants fan I'd love to see him on the sidelines.

As far as I'm concerned, unless it's Romeo or Pepper, I'll be extremely disappointed.

I say that because this defense needs an attitude adjustment, and for that, it will require someone with the backing of ownership.

Not to beat it to death, but I've got to think that Mara's opinion is weighing very heavily on what Coughlin and Reese do with the defense during the offseason. That's why I think Romeo will become the DC, and if not, then maybe Pepper.

As far as I'm concerned, unless it's Romeo or Pepper, I'll be extremely disappointed.

I say that because this defense needs an attitude adjustment, and for that, it will require someone with the backing of ownership.

Not to beat it to death, but I've got to think that Mara's opinion is weighing very heavily on what Coughlin and Reese do with the defense during the offseason. That's why I think Romeo will become the DC, and if not, then maybe Pepper.

watching the playoff games, it seems pretty clear that we're going through an era where offense is far ahead of defense in the NFL. I think an opportunistic, bend don't break defensive style is preferred over trying to stifle the opponent.

either way, we must continue to improve in offense because we're going to have to score points.

i dont think you will see a lot of interviews until the head coaching position is decided

and its not

Coughlin's staying, so unless we're going to wait until 2011-2012 for a DC, there should be interviews a-plenty.