SportsWrath

Fire Coughlin

JackStroud

I know. Im not saying Coughling will be given the boot either. Though Id very much like it.

I can understand your analogy, but this is different. You might come to work in a shitty mood on one day. But would you do it for 2 whole months. And even if you do, then whats the reason? Obviously you dont like your job. But these guys all want to play football. And even after that if they are in a shitty mood everyday, its because their 'boss' wasnt able to improve it for them. He was not able to motivate them effectively and at one point all the employees went into 'Fuck it man! This is hopeless' mode - why because the coach/boss just didnt have it in him to improve the attitude of the team. Its not one person. Its everyone!!

Point taken. A whole team's attitude is different than an individuals. I just hope we get a decent DC and comeback strong in '10.

Point taken. A whole team's attitude is different than an individuals. I just hope we get a decent DC and comeback strong in '10.

I hope so too. But the thread thats right below this one - Sheridumb actually thinks he will be back next year. And considering Coughlin's cocksucking his Co-ordinators, they will blame it on 1st year and injuries and other shit and totally sweep idiocy, stupidity and incompetence under the carpet and might retain him another year. If they do, murder is on the cards. :05-mafia:

I hope so too. But the thread thats right below this one - Sheridumb actually thinks he will be back next year. And considering Coughlin's cocksucking his Co-ordinators, they will blame it on 1st year and injuries and other shit and totally sweep idiocy, stupidity and incompetence under the carpet and might retain him another year. If they do, murder is on the cards. :05-mafia:

I think you're right. I know everyone, including some media heads, are calling for Sheridan to get the ax, but there will be excuses to keep him. Of course, Reeses Pieces could shock us all and pull the trigger. Should be an interesting next few days.

John Fox got us in the SB in 2000

Spags won it for us in 2007

Fassel and the old coot were along for the ride

as soon as both those two DCs left both sets of teams TANKED

Coughlin is in the way.........get rid of him Reese......GROW A SET MAN