SportsWrath

Giants 2006 Schedule

lemmiwinks

move to America...get Sunday Ticket from DirecTV. Fuck our women....I should say Fuck the World's Women. Thats what I love about America. Football and international women.

I'm confused, can't they just bounce the DirectTv signal off satellites orbitting

the southern hemisphere so people down there can get it too?

Thats illegal. You can DTV in Alaska or Hawaii, but not in Mexico or Canada. don't ask me why

Just local media laws. Different regulation in every country. DirectTV gets pilfered by gleeful Canadians all the time though.

Just local media laws. Different regulation in every country. DirectTV gets pilfered by gleeful Canadians all the time though.

I'm sure it does. Thats why I had a one-hour training on "Fraud and you" last night. Basically letting us know everyway you can rip of DTV and that was one of the ways.

Lots of people in your area asking for HBO recently?

Yeah a couple weeks ago when the Sopranos started it was a little crazy. (BTW I take calls from all over the U.S. so I'm not sure what you meant by area).

Funny story, I get free shit from the movie channels all the time as incentive to pimp their product. HBO gave everyone a black jacket that had the Soprano's logo stitched on it. Unfortunately they appear to be the defects because the seam on the sleeves is inside out and the pockets are all kinds of goofed up.... so if anyone wants a jacket, let me know and I'll sell it to you.

Yeah a couple weeks ago when the Sopranos started it was a little crazy. (BTW I take calls from all over the U.S. so I'm not sure what you meant by area).

Funny story, I get free shit from the movie channels all the time as incentive to pimp their product. HBO gave everyone a black jacket that had the Soprano's logo stitched on it. Unfortunately they appear to be the defects because the seam on the sleeves is inside out and the pockets are all kinds of goofed up.... so if anyone wants a jacket, let me know and I'll sell it to you.

No thanks on the Jacket, but tell your big wigs to hook up Tree & Kiwi, it's great for international relationships! :TU:

I was thinking Utah and Big Love. I was gonna work a joke in there somewhere. I'm sure you wouldn't have heard it yet. ;)

No thanks on the Jacket, but tell your big wigs to hook up Tree & Kiwi, it's great for international relationships! :TU:

:TU:

I was thinking Utah and Big Love. I was gonna work a joke in there somewhere. I'm sure you wouldn't have heard it yet. ;)

:TU:

Ahhh a big love joke. The church is actually a little ticked at the show and wants it to show a disclaimer that says it has nothing to do with being LDS, but whatever thats all thats really happened. In my time at DTV I've taken maybe 20 calls from the state of Utah.... I take that many a day from people in the south behind on their bill.

predicting wins and losses based on a scehdule 5 months before games begin is silly in todays NFL. What appears hard in April, could be a cakewalk in November. Changes to personnel, injuries and points in the season you play a team have more to do with this than just simply looking at the schedule and saying win win loss loss etc. Who knows the Texans could wind up our toughest game? when looking at it the only thing you can say that is different from the rest of our div opponents is we get Chicago and Seattle, thats it. Aside from where the game is played we all play the same teams.