SportsWrath

Yet another chapter in the book of a cowboy fan

BIGBLUE01

Sorry if this is meaningless to you guys, but I had to share it. I hope you find it as pathetic as I.

Over on facebook, there are a few cowboy fans who I go back and forth with occasionally. Some are SO clueless, but thats not really a surprise. So I get on facebook earlier. And I see this chick who likes Dallas update her status. It says....

"Count down to Sunday!!! Yeah baby Cowboys!!!"

:unsure:

Ummmm, you like the boys so much, that you cant wait for all the other teams to play? :rolleyes: Typical cowturd female fan. lol

Sorry if this is meaningless to you guys, but I had to share it. I hope you find it as pathetic as I.

Over on facebook, there are a few cowboy fans who I go back and forth with occasionally. Some are SO clueless, but thats not really a surprise. So I get on facebook earlier. And I see this chick who likes Dallas update her status. It says....

"Count down to Sunday!!! Yeah baby Cowboys!!!"

:unsure:

Ummmm, you like the boys so much, that you cant wait for all the other teams to play? :rolleyes: Typical cowturd female fan. lol

the dog is assuming she's a friend of yours since you can view her page? not sure how the whole facebook thing works...

I know, I know....Im overreacting. But living out here its like Cowboy country. And like my friend tells me who is from Elizabeth NJ, is hatred is for the Eagles. The team that was more abundant in you area thats a rival, thats who you hate the most. I cant fuckin stand the cowpokes, or thier fans. :angry: