SportsWrath

The Wildcat Offense

Sephiroth

the dog imagines less pointless than being on the club soccer team. at least players from mt. union can take their championship rings and take pride in the fact that they were a part of a legitimate organization. you can pack up your frilly shorts and soccer club t-shirt and well, um, you know...

perhaps you would like to list the 250 "friends" you have at school...the dog would love to know. the dog isn't defending jack...the dog is defending against ignorance. you made an ignorant statement about the level of D3 athletics. did you know that a D3 wrestler can compete in the National tournament that includes D1 wrestlers? you didn't, because you are making ignorant assumptions. and why insult him b/c he may not have been good enough to compete at the D1 level. neither were you. so you chose to be the president of one of the 98 frats at a big D1 school instead of competing at a D3 school. your choice. doesn't mean you can make ignorant assumptions. that is what the dog's issue with you is. and you continue to demonstrate ignorance by trying to defend it.

what does your clubby soccer schedule look like? game 1, game against Kappa sig sorority. game 2, game against st. theresa high school...etc...etc...why insult someone playing at one level, when you take pride in playing at a lesser level? and contrary to what you believe, many people choose smaller schools b/c, well, that is what works for them. they can be a part of the atletic program in a sport they love, or not. have you ever heard of franklin and marshall college? gettysburg? johns hopkins? all small schools with mostly D3 athletic programs. did you know that when choosing candidates for programs, med schools, law schools, grad schools will look to graduates from there before they would most of the large schools? why? better, more rigorous academics. doesn't make you any less for choosing a large school, just b/c people have heard of it. but you believe that to be true. ignorant. that is what the dog defends against. but enjoy being used at the local party circuit b/c you charge 5 bucks for all you can drink.

No, I knew that, but the D3 wrestler is going to get his ass kicked. Tard boy. And there are MAYBE 6 fraternities. Now who's being ignorant? And no. We took out Cortland's team and several other Central NY D3 teams.

Enjoy JackStroud's balls in your mouth.

I play D2 Golf. Guess I'm a reject.

Crap.

That's not the lowest level of college sports. Plus, D2 golf doesn't lead you to believe that you can beat people up. That's what I'm saying, the Ned is turning this into me against D3 schools. What this is is me against Jack thinking he can beat people up because he wrestled and boxed at the lowest level of college sports. Fret not young Golfing Guy.

No, I knew that, but the D3 wrestler is going to get his ass kicked. Tard boy. And there are MAYBE 6 fraternities. Now who's being ignorant? And no. We took out Cortland's team and several other Central NY D3 teams.

Enjoy JackStroud's balls in your mouth.

the dog wonders how you know the D3 wrestler would get killed? you don't...ignorant. that being said, since you refer to the D3 level as the lowest level, what do you refer to clubby soccer as? lower than that, a point you choose to ignore. by the way, did your clubby game with cortland count against their record? probably not. you know who they probably played against your clubby team? not their real players. it was most likely their JV/freshman that they scheduled clubby teams against so that the players could get some time. never the less, the players were probably intimidated by the big frat president.

the dog would love to know what D1 school you are attending. Syracuse? BC? the dog just wants to go on the sports site for the university and check out the clubby soccer schedule for the upcoming year...the dog is sure they list it. or maybe the dog can just wait for USA Today to cover the preseason clubby soccer preview, but the anticipation of the upcoming year is just more than the average man can handle...point is, you mocking someone who plays D3 when the best you can offer is clubby soccer, frat presidencies, and a girlfriend is painfully embarrassing for you. the fact that you keep coming back to this thread to defend it is even worse. the fact that the court jester is the only one lending you any support on this is expected.

the dog wonders how you know the D3 wrestler would get killed? you don't...ignorant. that being said, since you refer to the D3 level as the lowest level, what do you refer to clubby soccer as? lower than that, a point you choose to ignore. by the way, did your clubby game with cortland count against their record? probably not. you know who they probably played against your clubby team? not their real players. it was most likely their JV/freshman that they scheduled clubby teams against so that the players could get some time. never the less, the players were probably intimidated by the big frat president.

the dog would love to know what D1 school you are attending. Syracuse? BC? the dog just wants to go on the sports site for the university and check out the clubby soccer schedule for the upcoming year...the dog is sure they list it. or maybe the dog can just wait for USA Today to cover the preseason clubby soccer preview, but the anticipation of the upcoming year is just more than the average man can handle...point is, you mocking someone who plays D3 when the best you can offer is clubby soccer, frat presidencies, and a girlfriend is painfully embarrassing for you. the fact that you keep coming back to this thread to defend it is even worse. the fact that the court jester is the only one lending you any support on this is expected.

Club soccer is for fun. D3 sports is for people who think they are good enough to do something with sports and can't let go of their glory high school years.

Again Ned, being a D3 wrestler does not mean Jack can whoop people. That's the whole point. You jumped to the defense of Jack who not only knows nothing, he is the single worst Giants "fan" I've ever seen on this board . And who's leading you any support? No one, because no one likes you and you're third person shtick is old and unfunny. Not even Jack is helping you out. I'm hoping it's because he realizes how stupid he really is.

Club soccer is for fun. D3 sports is for people who think they are good enough to do something with sports and can't let go of their glory high school years.

Again Ned, being a D3 wrestler does not mean Jack can whoop people. That's the whole point. You jumped to the defense of Jack who not only knows nothing, he is the single worst Giants "fan" I've ever seen on this board . And who's leading you any support? No one, because no one likes you and you're third person shtick is old and unfunny. Not even Jack is helping you out. I'm hoping it's because he realizes how stupid he really is.

the dog cares little about defending jack...he can do whatever he wants to do...the dog took it up with you becasue you passed some ignorant comment about the level of D3 athletics, with no basis, and then turn around and brag about being on a club soccer team, being the president of a fraternity, and having a girlfriend...you just sound silly. as for not being liked on a MB, bothers the dog not at all...as for having no one to defend the dog's point of view on this, no worries with that either...yest you have to ask yourself, why isn't anyone rushing in and supporting your goofy notion about D3 athletics (excluding the court jester of course, who wouldn't know a fact if it poked him in the belly)? hmmm, maybe they all silently aspire someday meet a club soccer player...

the dog cares little about defending jack...he can do whatever he wants to do...the dog took it up with you becasue you passed some ignorant comment about the level of D3 athletics, with no basis, and then turn around and brag about being on a club soccer team, being the president of a fraternity, and having a girlfriend...you just sound silly. as for not being liked on a MB, bothers the dog not at all...as for having no one to defend the dog's point of view on this, no worries with that either...yest you have to ask yourself, why isn't anyone rushing in and supporting your goofy notion about D3 athletics (excluding the court jester of course, who wouldn't know a fact if it poked him in the belly)? hmmm, maybe they all silently aspire someday meet a club soccer player...

Because no one really cares? I think you got defensive because you played D3 athletics and sucked at sports. If I saw this thread, I know I wouldn't bother reading your long winded and void of sentence structure diatribe. Oh, and I see tons of people taking up arms to defend D3 sports, all the time, jackass. Some are even agreeing with you in this tread :unsure:. LMAO. Everyone knows D3 athletics pale in comparison to D1 or even D2. You simply jumped to Jack's aid, Ned, that's all.

Because no one really cares? I think you got defensive because you played D3 athletics and sucked at sports. If I saw this thread, I know I wouldn't bother reading your long winded and void of sentence structure diatribe. Oh, and I see tons of people taking up arms to defend D3 sports, all the time, jackass. Some are even agreeing with you in this tread :unsure:. LMAO. Everyone knows D3 athletics pale in comparison to D1 or even D2. You simply jumped to Jack's aid, Ned, that's all.

for the record, reread the thread mia hamm. the dog always chose ignore your ignoranace until you attacked the dog earlier...you want to come down that road, at least do it without being ignorant. perhaps this half cocked response with no thought plays out well in the rancid basement of your frat house, but it won't fly with the dog. and now you continue to look silly. the dog will allow you the last word, so try and make it meaningful there Mia...for the sake of everyone else here.

for the record, reread the thread mia hamm. the dog always chose ignore your ignoranace until you attacked the dog earlier...you want to come down that road, at least do it without being ignorant. perhaps this half cocked response with no thought plays out well in the rancid basement of your frat house, but it won't fly with the dog. and now you continue to look silly. the dog will allow you the last word, so try and make it meaningful there Mia...for the sake of everyone else here.

Yah, ripping on your stupid personality tick that makes you refer to yourself in the third person using your message board pseudonym. My teachings would tell me you weren't given enough attention as a child and now that no one gives a fuck about you in real life and you continue to not garner anyone's attention, you preface all of your posts with the ned to get people to read your inane posts that you somehow think are humorous. You're a grown fucking man, dipshit.

When you can form a coherent sentence, you can have the last word, until then, I merely read the first and last words of your 4 paragraph long musings. Hope you enjoyed wasting your time because I see that your education, regardless of athletic level, was very poor.

Yah, ripping on your stupid personality tick that makes you refer to yourself in the third person using your message board pseudonym. My teachings would tell me you weren't given enough attention as a child and now that no one gives a fuck about you in real life and you continue to not garner anyone's attention, you preface all of your posts with the ned to get people to read your inane posts that you somehow think are humorous. You're a grown fucking man, dipshit.

When you can form a coherent sentence, you can have the last word, until then, I merely read the first and last words of your 4 paragraph long musings. Hope you enjoyed wasting your time because I see that your education, regardless of athletic level, was very poor.

pwned.