SportsWrath

The Wildcat Offense

Sephiroth

Naw, I gave up sports when I moved on from high school...I wanted to go to a school that didn't suck...not some D3 school no one's ever heard of.

I do find it funny that the two closet Eagles/Cowboys fans have each others backs. "The Ned cups the balls of the Jack and pats him the back to let him know he cares"

This schmuck( The dog) will probably come up with some bullshit how youre now a fan and thats somehow embarrassing or something. You gotta remember, when youre a 100 lb soaking wet little faggot who lives in his mommies basement, youre gonna hate everything. :rolleyes:

This schmuck( The dog) will probably come up with some bullshit how youre now a fan and thats somehow embarrassing or something. You gotta remember, when youre a 100 lb soaking wet little faggot who lives in his mommies basement, youre gonna hate everything. :rolleyes:

I feel for you pal

lifes too short

get yourself into some kind or therapy.........there's help out there if you look for it

not embarrassing to be a fan, but it is ignorant to mock someone for playing a sport at the next level...particularly when "Storm" didn't/couldn't play beyond high school by his own admittance...what the dog does find embarrassing is people who make internet threats and are unable to live up to their side of a deal...a deal they laid the ground rules for...but that's just the dog...

ahhh, so if the dog has it correct, you preferred to hang up the field hockey skirt after high school rather than try and play four more years of a sport you love so that you could be a nobody that paints his face in the stands and leads goofy chants real loud amidst 50,000 others who would relive their glory days of high school through others or as a part of their fraternity team...good choice...

I guess that's why JackStroud is now both an Olympic wrestler and boxer. Makes some sense dude, because there's nothing more pointless than going to school (something you attend to get an education) and wasting time boxing and wrestling for a D3 school, trying to hang on to those glory days. I wonder how many times Jack's been laughed out of job interviews because he got a degree from CW post or whatever the fuck he said. That's worse than achieving a degree at the University of Phoenix (ONLINE). Actually, nevermind, I bet Jack get's laughed out of interviews as soon as he opens his stupid mouth. If any of us are supposed to be impressed that he wrestled and boxed for some 2 year community college, he's sadly mistaken.

The Ned needs to remove the testicles from his mouth, or is it the hip thing for the Ned to do, stand up for the dude that's never right on anything he says?

not embarrassing to be a fan, but it is ignorant to mock someone for playing a sport at the next level...particularly when "Storm" didn't/couldn't play beyond high school by his own admittance...what the dog does find embarrassing is people who make internet threats and are unable to live up to their side of a deal...a deal they laid the ground rules for...but that's just the dog...

You're making stuff up, the Ned. I said I didn't play college sports because I went to a D1 school. I did, however, play and start on club teams in college, for fun, but you know me so well. I had no delusions of grandeur that I could be the next A-Rod simply because I played club baseball, which is probably the equivalent of playing D3. Jack thinks he can take on all-comers (don't worry, in reality, he only likes your cum, the Ned) because he "wrestled and boxed" for some lame school. That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard (one because I've never heard of anyone boxing in college, that sounds more like a weekly class one would take for self defense lessons, if you wanna be any kind of successful boxer, you're on an Olympic circuit or in Nevada). And I bet Blue could wipe the floor with both of you fags.

I guess that's why JackStroud is now both an Olympic wrestler and boxer. Makes some sense dude, because there's nothing more pointless than going to school (something you attend to get an education) and wasting time boxing and wrestling for a D3 school, trying to hang on to those glory days. I wonder how many times Jack's been laughed out of job interviews because he got a degree from CW post or whatever the fuck he said. That's worse than achieving a degree at the University of Phoenix (ONLINE). Actually, nevermind, I bet Jack get's laughed out of interviews as soon as he opens his stupid mouth. If any of us are supposed to be impressed that he wrestled and boxed for some 2 year community college, he's sadly mistaken.

The Ned needs to remove the testicles from his mouth, or is it the hip thing for the Ned to do, stand up for the dude that's never right on anything he says?

Hey! I'm taking a couple online courses there ya fag! :P They have that in Buffalo?? :huh:

But right on, Wrestling for a D3 school is the equivalent of my sons High School team.

You're making stuff up, the Ned. I said I didn't play college sports because I went to a D1 school. I did, however, play and start on club teams in college, for fun, but you know me so well. I had no delusions of grandeur that I could be the next A-Rod simply because I played club baseball, which is probably the equivalent of playing D3. Jack thinks he can take on all-comers (don't worry, in reality, he only likes your cum, the Ned) because he "wrestled and boxed" for some lame school. That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard (one because I've never heard of anyone boxing in college, that sounds more like a weekly class one would take for self defense lessons, if you wanna be any kind of successful boxer, you're on an Olympic circuit or in Nevada). And I bet Blue could wipe the floor with both of you fags.

you are comical. you keep belittling someone for playing sports at a D3 school, and continuing to play 4 more years of a sport they love, yet you counter it by saying you played club sports at a D1 school?? the dog likes your style. maybe he played organized sports another four years b/c he loved the game and he could handle it at the next level. this just in, some people are capable of playing sports and getting good grades all at the same time. but indeed, you must be the high powered CEO of 12 different companies, since you made the decision to go to a D1 school and focus on your studies...well, with the exception of the time spent playing capture the flag with the rest of face painters.

the dog loves it...your ego and superiority complex are bigger than bigblue's ever growing list of errors...and that is saying a lot...

Hey! I'm taking a couple online courses there ya fag! :P They have that in Buffalo?? :huh:

But right on, Wrestling for a D3 school is the equivalent of my sons High School team.

Hahaha, sorry, my cousin always makes that joke...I'm sure it's a more reputable degree than CW (isn't that a television station?) Post...

you are comical. you keep belittling someone for playing sports at a D3 school, and continuing to play 4 more years of a sport they love, yet you counter it by saying you played club sports at a D1 school?? the dog likes your style. maybe he played organized sports another four years b/c he loved the game and he could handle it at the next level. this just in, some people are capable of playing sports and getting good grades all at the same time. but indeed, you must be the high powered CEO of 12 different companies, since you made the decision to go to a D1 school and focus on your studies...well, with the exception of the time spent playing capture the flag with the rest of face painters.

the dog loves it...your ego and superiority complex are bigger than bigblue's ever growing list of errors...and that is saying a lot...

What can't you comprehend? Playing D3 sports is like playing for a high school team. I went to a Division 1 school meaning the best of the best play there. I could have definitely went to a D3 school and played both soccer and baseball. I chose to go to a good school and get a good education as opposed to grasping at my boyhood jock fantasy (no, not that kind of grasping at boyhood jocks, Ned). My ego? You're the dolt speaking in the third person. And until you can form a rational thought and express it in a complete sentence, of course I'm superior to you. Like I said, my 3 year old cousin could wrestle or box for a D3 school, I'm not impressed, and neither is anyone else.

What can't you comprehend? Playing D3 sports is like playing for a high school team. I went to a Division 1 school meaning the best of the best play there. I could have definitely went to a D3 school and played both soccer and baseball. I chose to go to a good school and get a good education as opposed to grasping at my boyhood jock fantasy (no, not that kind of grasping at boyhood jocks, Ned). My ego? You're the dolt speaking in the third person. And until you can form a rational thought and express it in a complete sentence, of course I'm superior to you. Like I said, my 3 year old cousin could wrestle or box for a D3 school, I'm not impressed, and neither is anyone else.

the dog would consider asking for a refund from that D1 school, as your inability to comprehend logic flies in the face of your claim to have received a great education. this just in, a good number of D3 schools are better than a good number of the D1 schools in terms of education. that being said, and again, because of that degree of yours, the dog will tone it down...you can still work hard academically in college and juggle playing a sport. it is possible. really, it is. and it is possible to continue playing an organized sport at the college level becuase you enjoy playing, and playing competetively...just as you pranced around the soccer field for your club team at the big D1 school.

if you don't want to dance around the soccer field for a D3 program, that is your business. but to belittle someone who played sports at a level (that actually is more competetive than you give it credit for) higher than your cute little club team, well that is just ignorant. especially for someone like yourself, who was so committed to higher education that they hung up the umbros and shin guards earlier than they had to...

the dog would consider asking for a refund from that D1 school, as your inability to comprehend logic flies in the face of your claim to have received a great education. this just in, a good number of D3 schools are better than a good number of the D1 schools in terms of education. that being said, and again, because of that degree of yours, the dog will tone it down...you can still work hard academically in college and juggle playing a sport. it is possible. really, it is. and it is possible to continue playing an organized sport at the college level becuase you enjoy playing, and playing competetively...just as you pranced around the soccer field for your club team at the big D1 school.

if you don't want to dance around the soccer field for a D3 program, that is your business. but to belittle someone who played sports at a level (that actually is more competetive than you give it credit for) higher than your cute little club team, well that is just ignorant. especially for someone like yourself, who was so committed to higher education that they hung up the umbros and shin guards earlier than they had to...

*Competitively, Competitive*

And this has nothing to do with juggling sports and doing well in school. This is about JackStroud trying to impress people with his declaration that he wrestled and boxed at a D3 school that no one has ever heard of. Mr. Stroud seems to think that this makes him tough and able to beat up people. This simply isn't true. No one is impressed that Mr. Stroud went to some D3 school, where there are MAYBE 1 out of 100,000 that could be considered a good athlete. Now, Mr. Irrelevant, my point is, I went to a better school instead of a school no one's heard of to "wrestle and box". I was more concerned with my academics, not living in the past. It has nothing to do with being able to juggle school and sports. For example, I am the president of a fraternity, have a girlfriend, a job, and a 3.5. That would be way tougher to juggle than boxing and school.

My soccer team played, and beat D3 school's teams, and not their club teams, their actual team, by the way. D3 consists of high school kids who simply aren't very good.

But let me guess, when you and the Stroud take your child to his baseball games, you two are the parents who get up in the coach's face when he does something you disagree with or doesn't play your son? Could never make it to the professional level so you have to live through your child?

And I'm belittling you two because you're morons who know absolutely nothing about Giants football or life. You must be so depressed that no one ever agrees with you, I can't imagine how that feels, I'm always right.

Actually CW Post is an amazing school. i would recommend it to anyone. With their immense wealth they have some of the best teachers in the country.

I only went there my freshman year and graduated form Seton Hall

But I digress

Actually No. I've never been laughed out of an interview, 90% of the time nailed the job. With a 142 IQ, and incredible good looks and charm, I present an un-natural advantage over mere mortals like yourself.

CW Post is never mentioned as a matter of fact.

Have a nice day

*Competitively, Competitive*

And this has nothing to do with juggling sports and doing well in school. This is about JackStroud trying to impress people with his declaration that he wrestled and boxed at a D3 school that no one has ever heard of. Mr. Stroud seems to think that this makes him tough and able to beat up people. This simply isn't true. No one is impressed that Mr. Stroud went to some D3 school, where there are MAYBE 1 out of 100,000 that could be considered a good athlete. Now, Mr. Irrelevant, my point is, I went to a better school instead of a school no one's heard of to "wrestle and box". I was more concerned with my academics, not living in the past. It has nothing to do with being able to juggle school and sports. For example, I am the president of a fraternity, have a girlfriend, a job, and a 3.5. That would be way tougher to juggle than boxing and school.

My soccer team played, and beat D3 school's teams, and not their club teams, their actual team, by the way. D3 consists of high school kids who simply aren't very good.

But let me guess, when you and the Stroud take your child to his baseball games, you two are the parents who get up in the coach's face when he does something you disagree with or doesn't play your son? Could never make it to the professional level so you have to live through your child?

And I'm belittling you two because you're morons who know absolutely nothing about Giants football or life. You must be so depressed that no one ever agrees with you, I can't imagine how that feels, I'm always right.

wow, you certainly are the big man on campus. club soccer, academics, a girlfriend and the PRESIDENT of the fraternity!! the dog is really impressed. this certainly should allow you the freedom to insult others becuase they chose to continue their sports career at a D3 school. you are basing your whole D3 sports aren't good because your little clubby team beat a D3 team in soccer? wow, what a really strong argument. since you have never competed at the college level in sports, what gives you the right to think you know anything about the level of competetion that Jackstroud may have faced? it doesn't, unless you really want to stretch that whole clubby soccer thing...by the way, did you meet your sweetheart on the club field?

your last statement speaks directly to your massive ego, but then again, being the president of the fraternity is certainly quite the accomplishment. how are you not sitting on wall street paying people to count your millions? with a resume that includes fraternity president, clubby soccer, and deans list at one of the big D1 schools in the nation, you should be in the big time making big time decisions that translate into big time dollars, not spending time on a sports message board. that being said, perhaps you can give a seminar for big wigs on wall street entitled "how to achieve good grades while juggling the madness of club soccer, a girlfriend and being the president of a fraternity"...the should get you going!

Actually CW Post is an amazing school. i would recommend it to anyone. With their immense wealth they have some of the best teachers in the country.

I only went there my freshman year and graduated form Seton Hall

But I digress

Actually No. I've never been laughed out of an interview, 90% of the time nailed the job. With a 142 IQ, and incredible good looks and charm, I present an un-natural advantage over mere mortals like yourself.

CW Post is never mentioned as a matter of fact.

Have a nice day

Yah, the Ned knows all about your "good looks"

wow, you certainly are the big man on campus. club soccer, academics, a girlfriend and the PRESIDENT of the fraternity!! the dog is really impressed. this certainly should allow you the freedom to insult others becuase they chose to continue their sports career at a D3 school. you are basing your whole D3 sports aren't good because your little clubby team beat a D3 team in soccer? wow, what a really strong argument. since you have never competed at the college level in sports, what gives you the right to think you know anything about the level of competetion that Jackstroud may have faced? it doesn't, unless you really want to stretch that whole clubby soccer thing...by the way, did you meet your sweetheart on the club field?

your last statement speaks directly to your massive ego, but then again, being the president of the fraternity is certainly quite the accomplishment. how are you not sitting on wall street paying people to count your millions? with a resume that includes fraternity president, clubby soccer, and deans list at one of the big D1 schools in the nation, you should be in the big time making big time decisions that translate into big time dollars, not spending time on a sports message board. that being said, perhaps you can give a seminar for big wigs on wall street entitled "how to achieve good grades while juggling the madness of club soccer, a girlfriend and being the president of a fraternity"...the should get you going!

Dude, you're a fucking retard. I'm bashing D3 schools because Jack said he could take out people because he wrestled and boxed for one (like I said, my mom could out-wrestle and out-box D3 athletes, they certainly aren't the best of the best, LMAO), and then you come on and defend him and call Bigblue the internet tough guy. What the fuck don't you get, I've said it 3 times now. And the word is competition, you fucking moron. What are you doing on a sports message board besides being wrong all the time and misspelling words? Get Jack's balls out of your mouth, my dude. I notice you stopped with the third person garbage, have I got to you that bad, Mr. Ned? I haven't been talking about juggling grades and sports, that shit's easy, and it seems it was you that had the problem doing that since you brought it up out of the blue. I did that in High School though, and realized I wasn't going to make any money playing sports after college, so why waste time? Like I said, if Jack was a good boxer or wrestler, he'd be on an Olympic circuit.

Like I said, it must suck when everyone always disagrees with you. I bet that makes you two pretty bitter people. Actually, I'd even be impressed if you could string a sentence together, Ned.

Dude, you're a fucking retard. I'm bashing D3 schools because Jack said he could take out people because he wrestled and boxed for one (like I said, my mom could out-wrestle and out-box D3 athletes, they certainly aren't the best of the best, LMAO), and then you come on and defend him and call Bigblue the internet tough guy. What the fuck don't you get, I've said it 3 times now. And the word is competition, you fucking moron. What are you doing on a sports message board besides being wrong all the time and misspelling words? Get Jack's balls out of your mouth, my dude. I notice you stopped with the third person garbage, have I got to you that bad, Mr. Ned? I haven't been talking about juggling grades and sports, that shit's easy, and it seems it was you that had the problem doing that since you brought it up out of the blue. I did that in High School though, and realized I wasn't going to make any money playing sports after college, so why waste time? Like I said, if Jack was a good boxer or wrestler, he'd be on an Olympic circuit.

Like I said, it must suck when everyone always disagrees with you. I bet that makes you two pretty bitter people. Actually, I'd even be impressed if you could string a sentence together, Ned.

um, the dog doesn't understand your big D1 logic. you attack d3 athletics, yet take pride in your accomplishments as a club soccer standout at a big D1 school which you ignorantly argue that the level of a school's athletics is directly correlated with higher academic standards...limited and ignorant. you assume that d3 athletics are easy, yet you have nothing to base this on except that your cute little club team won a soccer game against one. here is a fact - the dog could easily find a D3 women's soccer team that would dance circles around your band of soccer clubbers, and that is a fact. but your right, insult someone competing at a legitimate level in college athletics, accuse him of reliving the glory days instead of focusing on his academics, yet defend the fact that you committed time in practice and games away from your rigourous studies to compete on a club soccer team...that is laughable. and the dog loves a good laugh. that being said, the dog does give you your due respect - it must have been quite difficult to prance along the soccer field in front a raging crowd of 6 people who waited mere minutes to watch the big club soccer game, then, after the big win, run real fast to the frat house and lead a critical meeting with an agenda that included such crucial items as which distinguished brother was due to mop the kitchen floor, how many kegs will the brotherhood need for the big party to celebrate the club soccer team's win (estimated party crowd of 9), and even though the sigma alpha's have declined the last 24 invitations to have a mixer with your little clan, maybe invite #25 will put you over the top. and, the dog might add, you managed all of this while maintaining a 3.0 GPA and squeezing in time to sip a latte at the local college coffee house with a girl that you are sweet on...how did Time Magazine pass you by for man of the year?

um, the dog doesn't understand your big D1 logic. you attack d3 athletics, yet take pride in your accomplishments as a club soccer standout at a big D1 school which you ignorantly argue that the level of a school's athletics is directly correlated with higher academic standards...limited and ignorant. you assume that d3 athletics are easy, yet you have nothing to base this on except that your cute little club team won a soccer game against one. here is a fact - the dog could easily find a D3 women's soccer team that would dance circles around your band of soccer clubbers, and that is a fact. but your right, insult someone competing at a legitimate level in college athletics, accuse him of reliving the glory days instead of focusing on his academics, yet defend the fact that you committed time in practice and games away from your rigourous studies to compete on a club soccer team...that is laughable. and the dog loves a good laugh. that being said, the dog does give you your due respect - it must have been quite difficult to prance along the soccer field in front a raging crowd of 6 people who waited mere minutes to watch the big club soccer game, then, after the big win, run real fast to the frat house and lead a critical meeting with an agenda that included such crucial items as which distinguished brother was due to mop the kitchen floor, how many kegs will the brotherhood need for the big party to celebrate the club soccer team's win (estimated party crowd of 9), and even though the sigma alpha's have declined the last 24 invitations to have a mixer with your little clan, maybe invite #25 will put you over the top. and, the dog might add, you managed all of this while maintaining a 3.0 GPA and squeezing in time to sip a latte at the local college coffee house with a girl that you are sweet on...how did Time Magazine pass you by for man of the year?

Okay, name some D3 schools that are good at sports. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

I was scouted for D3 athletics, I turned it down because competing at a D3 level is laughable at best. And again, you know what else is laughable? Assuming you can beat someone up because you wrestled or boxed (lmao, boxed, I'm not even sure schools have that as an athletic team) at the lowest level of college sports. And if my club soccer team can beat D3 teams, what does that say about the level of competition there? And I had a higher than a 3.5, but I forgot you can't read. Again, I'd rather be laid by a female than by JackStroud, Ned. I wasn't taking pride in my club accomplishments, I was relaying to you just how bad D3 sports are. And btw, we make $600 profit a weekend charging 5 bucks at the door. Spend about $300-400. That's 250 people in an 8 person house. Do you even know 250 people? And I don't like coffee. And we have pledges to mop the floor, dumbass.

Okay, name some D3 schools that are good at sports. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

I was scouted for D3 athletics, I turned it down because competing at a D3 level is laughable at best. And again, you know what else is laughable? Assuming you can beat someone up because you wrestled or boxed (lmao, boxed, I'm not even sure schools have that as an athletic team) at the lowest level of college sports. And if my club soccer team can beat D3 teams, what does that say about the level of competition there? And I had a higher than a 3.5, but I forgot you can't read. Again, I'd rather be laid by a female than by JackStroud, Ned. I wasn't taking pride in my club accomplishments, I was relaying to you just how bad D3 sports are. And btw, we make $600 profit a weekend charging 5 bucks at the door. Spend about $300-400. That's 250 people in an 8 person house. Do you even know 250 people? And I don't like coffee. And we have pledges to mop the floor, dumbass.

mount union had the longest active winning streak in college football history, and most likely you, even with your superior skills, wouldn't sniff the grass at their field...but then again, the dog recalls you played on the soccer field, so you know...funny, your ego is so large, that you can't give credit to the individuals who compete at the D3 level, which most likely includes a number of posters here that you have indirectly insulted...you, a big time club soccer player, insulting individuals that actually have to demonstrate legitimate skill at the college level.

look at the big time frat boy president...you must have received an academic scholarship to think of charging at the door...an 8 man frat house? wow, that's impressive...the pledges must be fighting one another to get into that stellar arrangement and mop your floors...250 people all paying 5$ to drink all they want. quite the popular business executive you are. laughable. the dog is sure you are friends with all 250...or maybe it's the free beer. and the chance to meet a real life club soccer player in person. club soccer and talking trash about college athletes...too funny you are. the dog hasn't laughed this long for this hard since the court jester quit the message boards for a second time promising never to return, only tp return when the giants started winning again...

mount union had the longest active winning streak in college football history, and most likely you, even with your superior skills, wouldn't sniff the grass at their field...but then again, the dog recalls you played on the soccer field, so you know...funny, your ego is so large, that you can't give credit to the individuals who compete at the D3 level, which most likely includes a number of posters here that you have indirectly insulted...you, a big time club soccer player, insulting individuals that actually have to demonstrate legitimate skill at the college level.

look at the big time frat boy president...you must have received an academic scholarship to think of charging at the door...an 8 man frat house? wow, that's impressive...the pledges must be fighting one another to get into that stellar arrangement and mop your floors...250 people all paying 5$ to drink all they want. quite the popular business executive you are. laughable. the dog is sure you are friends with all 250...or maybe it's the free beer. and the chance to meet a real life club soccer player in person. club soccer and talking trash about college athletes...too funny you are. the dog hasn't laughed this long for this hard since the court jester quit the message boards for a second time promising never to return, only tp return when the giants started winning again...

I bet they realize how pointless it was for them to play on a D3 team, as well, broski, and I'm sure they wish they hadn't let that affect their decision on where they went to school. And no, I'm not even taking into consideration the friends and fellow sororities and fraternities that we let in to drink for free. Good try though.

I'm talking trash about JackStroud, anyway, admitted D3 "wrestler and boxer" that can kick BigBlue's ass without even seeing him in person or knowing what he's up against. That's what I have a problem with. You jumped to his defense because you have your lips around his balls and started insinuating all sorts of stuff. Meanwhile, all I meant was that just because he wrestled at a D3 school doesn't mean he can beat up people. All that means to me is that he wasn't good enough to be a D1 wrestler.

What's Mount Union's schedule look like?

I bet they realize how pointless it was for them to play on a D3 team, as well, broski, and I'm sure they wish they hadn't let that affect their decision on where they went to school. And no, I'm not even taking into consideration the friends and fellow sororities and fraternities that we let in to drink for free. Good try though.

I'm talking trash about JackStroud, anyway, admitted D3 "wrestler and boxer" that can kick BigBlue's ass without even seeing him in person or knowing what he's up against. That's what I have a problem with. You jumped to his defense because you have your lips around his balls and started insinuating all sorts of stuff. Meanwhile, all I meant was that just because he wrestled at a D3 school doesn't mean he can beat up people. All that means to me is that he wasn't good enough to be a D1 wrestler.

What's Mount Union's schedule look like?

the dog imagines less pointless than being on the club soccer team. at least players from mt. union can take their championship rings and take pride in the fact that they were a part of a legitimate organization. you can pack up your frilly shorts and soccer club t-shirt and well, um, you know...

perhaps you would like to list the 250 "friends" you have at school...the dog would love to know. the dog isn't defending jack...the dog is defending against ignorance. you made an ignorant statement about the level of D3 athletics. did you know that a D3 wrestler can compete in the National tournament that includes D1 wrestlers? you didn't, because you are making ignorant assumptions. and why insult him b/c he may not have been good enough to compete at the D1 level. neither were you. so you chose to be the president of one of the 98 frats at a big D1 school instead of competing at a D3 school. your choice. doesn't mean you can make ignorant assumptions. that is what the dog's issue with you is. and you continue to demonstrate ignorance by trying to defend it.

what does your clubby soccer schedule look like? game 1, game against Kappa sig sorority. game 2, game against st. theresa high school...etc...etc...why insult someone playing at one level, when you take pride in playing at a lesser level? and contrary to what you believe, many people choose smaller schools b/c, well, that is what works for them. they can be a part of the atletic program in a sport they love, or not. have you ever heard of franklin and marshall college? gettysburg? johns hopkins? all small schools with mostly D3 athletic programs. did you know that when choosing candidates for programs, med schools, law schools, grad schools will look to graduates from there before they would most of the large schools? why? better, more rigorous academics. doesn't make you any less for choosing a large school, just b/c people have heard of it. but you believe that to be true. ignorant. that is what the dog defends against. but enjoy being used at the local party circuit b/c you charge 5 bucks for all you can drink.