SportsWrath

NFL Draft move to Thursday night

ppodlesny

I knew somehow they would ruin a good idea

I personally think that the Draft is pretty over rated. It's teams picking players. Is this really something that needs to be on TV? I love the Giants, and I'm interested in who they pick out of college, but I can wait and read it about in the paper. C'mon people. The draft is REALLY just a bunch of sports analysts telling YOU what they think teams should be doing. If they had ANY idea, they would be the GM's, and not over paid, self congratulatory assholes. Most of them now, are former players who really have no clue what they are talking about.

I personally think that the Draft is pretty over rated. It's teams picking players. Is this really something that needs to be on TV? I love the Giants, and I'm interested in who they pick out of college, but I can wait and read it about in the paper. C'mon people. The draft is REALLY just a bunch of sports analysts telling YOU what they think teams should be doing. If they had ANY idea, they would be the GM's, and not over paid, self congratulatory assholes. Most of them now, are former players who really have no clue what they are talking about.

Apparently they are also going to have 3 days of coverage. Seriously who cares who Oakland picked in the 3rd round? Usually I'll watch a little of the first round, as background noise really, and pay attention when the Giants pick.

I love the draft and think this is great idea,of course I will now need to take a vacation day the friday after. But sweet three full days and football in April :worshippy: They are also talking about doing spring practices like college teams do,when all you want is football :wub:

I love the draft and think this is great idea,of course I will now need to take a vacation day the friday after. But sweet three full days and football in April :worshippy: They are also talking about doing spring practices like college teams do,when all you want is football :wub:

I understand that some people throw parties and it's about the only way I'd watch for more an hour or two; drunk. Watching sober is very tedious.