SportsWrath

Mets' 2006 Opening Day Game Thread

Blue Jeans

Was that a pretty play? I wish I could see it. Floyd is the man...Reyes too.

It was a bad call. Lo Duca never had the ball but blocked the plate and gave the ump a view where he could not see. It was a bad call but Paul did a good job disguising it.

It was a bad call. Lo Duca never had the ball but blocked the plate and gave the ump a view where he could not see. It was a bad call but Paul did a good job disguising it.

Christ, thank God we're not playing the Yankees.

It's nice hearing Gary Cohen on TV rather then listening to him on the radio.

I'd turn the volume down on the TV and play WFAN last year. It was a little wierd especially during replays but Gary was worth it. He is the man.

I'd turn the volume down on the TV and play WFAN last year. It was a little wierd especially during replays but Gary was worth it. He is the man.

Well, I didn't get the FSNY games so I had no choice. It's awesome to have all 162 games on tv for me all season! :rock::rock:

And blocking the plate perfectly

And blocking the plate perfectly

That was something we lacked last year with Piazza. Not to mention he called a perfect game and had a nice day batting also.

Soriano did a good job getting his hand in there though.