SportsWrath

2009 NFC EAST PREVIEW & PREDICTIONS

jerseygiantfan

Your response is nonsense. But, speaking of fair weather fans, tell me Bigblue: In what period of Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals did you "cement yourself" as a Pittsburgh fan? Inquiring minds want to know? :g:

Its nonsense? Tell me, who was better, the Bills you played 15 yrs ago, or the Pats of 2007-08? The Pats by a huge margin. The 52-17 thumping wasnt exactly a surprise dipshit. And I dont know where you get that I would become a fairweather fan and pickup teams from anywhere. Im not a cowboy and Angel fan. :rolleyes:

Its nonsense? Tell me, who was better, the Bills you played 15 yrs ago, or the Pats of 2007-08? The Pats by a huge margin. The 52-17 thumping wasnt exactly a surprise dipshit. And I dont know where you get that I would become a fairweather fan and pickup teams from anywhere. Im not a cowboy and Angel fan. :rolleyes:

the dog thinks this may date back to when you said it was after the giants won the first super bowl that you became a giant fan...just guessing...not sure...

the dog thinks this may date back to when you said it was after the giants won the first super bowl that you became a giant fan...just guessing...not sure...

as opposed to becoming a fan after their 2-14 season? big freakin deal- a fair weather fan (for egg dog's edification) is someone who doesn't stick by their team thru thick and thin- bigblue has proven he does.

I'll take that as late in the third period...very late...not exactly a surprise to me...dipshit...

hey I said its my prediction

based up on last years team performance its pretty spot on

Philly may be on the rise....then again they may not

We are the strongest team bottom to top of roster......Dallas is in a tailspin

We finished weak last year but I attribute that a lot to Spags premature decision to leave, Pierce growing even older and slower, Tucks leg injury, and the receiver corp relying too much on Plaxico......also Manning went into one of his funks and will work his way back on top......if not we probably have the best #2 QB in the NFL

This year will be vastly different.......its truly the year where our pent up reserves especially at WR get a chance to practice with the 1st team and blow the doors off if you can believe it

The D if it remains healthy will be a horde of huns

The danger fo rthe Giants is injuries, and the new DC if he falters

I agree with your standings,but I have never gotten the Pierce hatred. Yeah he can't cover but not his fault Spags played him out of position, Pierce can still stop the run and as long has hes moving forward still a pretty damn good MLBer

You must not remember very well. I was born back east so thats how I became a Giant fan. It was that 1st SB that solidified everything. And as blunatic mentioned, I have NEVER wavered. Im from NY and reside in AZ. All my teams come from NY or AZ. Has badegg ever even BEEN to Dallas??

I'll take that as late in the third period...very late...not exactly a surprise to me...dipshit...

When did you become an Angels fan? Right around the time they won the WS? Shut up you faggot bitch and just stay gone. Or at least come back when we embarrass dallas in your new home.

You must not remember very well. I was born back east so thats how I became a Giant fan. It was that 1st SB that solidified everything. And as blunatic mentioned, I have NEVER wavered. Im from NY and reside in AZ. All my teams come from NY or AZ. Has badegg ever even BEEN to Dallas??

At the time of the first Superbowl, it was just between the Giants and the Broncos, right? Or was there another team still in the mix?? :g:

actually, the dog's memory is accurate then, as you just proved by stating that the first super bowl win "solidified" yourself as a fan...that leads it open to believe that had the broncos won, you just may be sitting on the broncos message board today lamenting about the cutler/marshall fiasco...and nobody wants that.

I agree with your standings,but I have never gotten the Pierce hatred. Yeah he can't cover but not his fault Spags played him out of position, Pierce can still stop the run and as long has hes moving forward still a pretty damn good MLBer

I don't hate the guy

I'd love him at MLBer for say the Cowboys

Yes he tackles but its always 3-5 yds upfield.......he stops no one at or behind the line

as for his passs rushing skills .....lets not go there

as opposed to becoming a fan after their 2-14 season? big freakin deal- a fair weather fan (for egg dog's edification) is someone who doesn't stick by their team thru thick and thin- bigblue has proven he does.

the dog isn't saying he is a bandwagon fan...anyway, it is easy to become a fan of a team once they are on top. isn't that what defines a bandwagon fan? that is what bigblue has contended all along...someone jumps on a popular team at the height of their success...

the dog isn't saying he is a bandwagon fan...anyway, it is easy to become a fan of a team once they are on top. isn't that what defines a bandwagon fan? that is what bigblue has contended all along...someone jumps on a popular team at the height of their success...

I know youre usually pretty good at picking apart someones sentence to make it seem like youre right......but youre failing on this one. I said it clearly numerous times....I already was a fan.

I know youre usually pretty good at picking apart someones sentence to make it seem like youre right......but youre failing on this one. I said it clearly numerous times....I already was a fan.

If you were already such a big fan, than why was a Superbowl necessary to "solidify" or "cement" anything?

And before you start crying and cursing, let's not forget that it is you that often likes to make these wild bandwagon bandwagon accusations...its you that likes to make bandwagon fans a topic of conversation...

The problem you are now facing is that the only real evidence on this board of ANY member being a bandwagon fan is you "soldifying" or "cementing" yourself as a Giants fan AFTER or AS they were winning their FIRST Superbowl...

Now feel free -- ask me if I have ever been to Dallas -- because you've got nothing else... :blink:

If you were already such a big fan, than why was a Superbowl necessary to "solidify" or "cement" anything?

And before you start crying and cursing, let's not forget that it is you that often likes to make these wild bandwagon bandwagon accusations...its you that likes to make bandwagon fans a topic of conversation...

The problem you are now facing is that the only real evidence on this board of ANY member being a bandwagon fan is you "soldifying" or "cementing" yourself as a Giants fan AFTER or AS they were winning their FIRST Superbowl...

Now feel free -- ask me if I have ever been to Dallas -- because you've got nothing else... :blink:

Dont need a whole lot. Youre a dumbfuck. It's pretty clear.

Have ya? Ever been to Dallas?

Dont need a whole lot. Youre a dumbfuck. It's pretty clear.

Have ya? Ever been to Dallas?

the dog is wondering why this would be necessary for one to be accepted as a legitimate fan...visiting the city the team plays in? odd...

BadEgg I have misgivings about your 2009 team

Are you guys going to be competitive?

Whats with the HC...why is Jerry jones sticking with this guy Wade

He's a nice guy but I question his mental toughness