SportsWrath

Damon tossed

Lubeck

And he did it in the right fashion. Two times he got called looking on pitches that were WAY off the plate. I can completely understand his frustration when both of those 3rd strike pitches had at least 2 balls width off of the bag. Bullshit calls.

Umm...no. I don't even know what you are trying to accomplish with such an ignorant post. Clearly you didn't see the plays so please excuse yourself from the discussion.

:rolleyes: it was a joke, son. let that gas out you've ben holding. of course i didn't see the play.

but i have been wondering about caveman's sudden power surge.

Umm...no. I don't even know what you are trying to accomplish with such an ignorant post. Clearly you didn't see the plays so please excuse yourself from the discussion.

wow, and they say I'm insane...delusional...crazier than a shit house rat. :confused:

This has been a horribly called game. THis 9th inning is horrendous

You said it, though it was one of the best clutch at bats by Arod since he's been a Yankee.

Blu, he lost a lot of bulk since his Boston days, and you know that those guys never touched the stuff.

The Twins series so far has been amazing. Come from behind victories...dominant pitching...clutch hitting...and ending with Tex showing signs of getting out of his funk and Arod getting a clutch hit...now that the season is really starting the Yanks are starting to come alive. We can only hope it continues.

:rolleyes: it was a joke, son. let that gas out you've ben holding. of course i didn't see the play.

Forgive me for not picking up on your shitty attempt at humor

Looks like A Rod brought treats for everyone when he came back. Mo's cutter has renewed life on it, Texeira's hitting again, and the bullpen is suddenly lights out. Who says Alex isn't a team player?

Haha yep, too bad Manny brought all his goodies with him on the way out the door. Kind of hilarious that Brett Gardner has more HR's than David Ortiz.