SportsWrath

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this is bad..actually, its really bad. Posada is said to be out 2-3 weeks, so that means he will be out at least 6 weeks. They called up Cervelli, a AA catcher who has never played in AAA. Now, with Molina catching and Matsui DHing, the yankees bench is Pena, Cervelli and Gardner...holy fuck, thats even worse when written. OK, Cashman, time to call Texas and see what they want for Teagarden or Max Ram.

Its time for the pitching to step up; their grace period is officially over, theyre going to have to be very good to great from now on..starting tonight.

What a disaster this season is becoming. The injuries just never end with this team. I thought this season would be different..I couldnt have been more wrong. The Yankees will not make the playoffs this year unless they get an adequate hitting catcher...and thats pretty much impossible. 210 million and 4th place. What a joke

I don't know what this love affair is with Girardi and Cervelli. The guy can't even hit his weight in AA, and he's already got 5 errors.

I'm not giving up though. I think we got 'em...

...right where we want 'em!

I don't know what this love affair is with Girardi and Cervelli. The guy can't even hit his weight in AA, and he's already got 5 errors.

I'm not giving up though. I think we got 'em...

...right where we want 'em!

its not that they have a love affair ditto, cervelli is the only catcher that is on the 40 man roster. Kevin Cash, I beleive is also on the 40 man, but he is on the DL. The Yankees had no choice but to call up cervelli. You cant have only one catcher on the team. Cervelli is up by default.

its not that they have a love affair ditto, cervelli is the only catcher that is on the 40 man roster. Kevin Cash, I beleive is also on the 40 man, but he is on the DL. The Yankees had no choice but to call up cervelli. You cant have only one catcher on the team. Cervelli is up by default.

No, it's a love affair. Why else does Girardi even give him so many chances? Why they even let Moellar go is beyond me.

No, it's a love affair. Why else does Girardi even give him so many chances? Why they even let Moellar go is beyond me.

dude, he is they only catcher that is on the 40 man roster, you do know what that means, right?

And by so many chances, Im not sure I know what you mean...he's never been up before...only a sept call up last year when the rosters expanded. he hd like 2 at bats then...you loco ese

dude, he is they only catcher that is on the 40 man roster, you do know what that means, right?

And by so many chances, Im not sure I know what you mean...he's never been up before...only a sept call up last year when the rosters expanded. he hd like 2 at bats then...you loco ese

That's my gripe. Why is he the only catcher on the 40 man roster? The guy can barely hit his weight in AA, and he's a pip squeak. Hey, maybe Girardi thinks he'll be great with pitchers, I don't know.

That's my gripe. Why is he the only catcher on the 40 man roster? The guy can barely hit his weight in AA, and he's a pip squeak. Hey, maybe Girardi thinks he'll be great with pitchers, I don't know.

well, he isnt the only catcher on the 40 man roster...Posada, Molina, Kevin Cash and Cervelli. Cash is on the DL. There is no reason to carry more than 4 catchers on the 40 man roster, thats just stupid. You can argue that PJ Pillitiere should have been on the 40 man over Cervelli, but we are talking about a back up to a back to a back up here.

Ok, this is bad..actually, its really bad. Posada is said to be out 2-3 weeks, so that means he will be out at least 6 weeks. They called up Cervelli, a AA catcher who has never played in AAA. Now, with Molina catching and Matsui DHing, the yankees bench is Pena, Cervelli and Gardner...holy fuck, thats even worse when written. OK, Cashman, time to call Texas and see what they want for Teagarden or Max Ram.

Its time for the pitching to step up; their grace period is officially over, theyre going to have to be very good to great from now on..starting tonight.

What a disaster this season is becoming. The injuries just never end with this team. I thought this season would be different..I couldnt have been more wrong. The Yankees will not make the playoffs this year unless they get an adequate hitting catcher...and thats pretty much impossible. 210 million and 4th place. What a joke

With the age in key spots on this team I do not see where you are surprised by this.

With that being said I think the Yankees will be fine and compete for the division, but I will say the Sox seem to be a more complete team, at least at this point in the year.